Applications are reviewed for basic eligibility, academic performance, and other evidence of the candidate’s suitability to his/her preferred programme
The admissions committee responds within 12 working days of receipt of application and sends:
- A confirmed admission offer, or
- A request for an additional written test and/or interview, in case the admissions committee feels it needs additional information on the applicant, or
- A note of regret, in case admission is declined
Written test / Interview
- Written test / interview are not mandatory for all students and may not be needed where the student has an outstanding academic record.
- In some cases, where the admissions committee feels it needs additional information about the student, it may advise a test / interview.
- Eligible applicants may choose alternative interview / test dates on request to be able to appear for other entrance tests and exams.
- Students applying for Postgraduate Program me (MBA) are exempt from the written test if they have cleared the following cut-offs in CAT (70th percentile), MAT (600), and GMAT (500).
- For Engineering students JEE/ STATE BOARD EXAM are a pre-requisite for admission,as well as have a PCM SCORE of 55%.
Admission is based on academic performance in your undergraduate degree programme in any stream. Those who have taken the CAT, MAT and the GMAT exams and have achieved the following cutoffs are exempt from the written test, but may be required to take the interview at the discretion of the admissions office:
- CAT 70 percentile
- MAT 600
- GMAT 500
Admissions for all of the following undergraduate programs are based on your performance in the class 12th examination. Within 12 days of receipt of your application form, we will inform you of your admission status or if an additional written test / interview are needed.
Offer of Admission
- If your application is approved, an offer of admission to the programme of your choice will be sent via an email, followed by an official letter of admission.
- The letter of admission will be sent via courier. Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be included in the admission letter.
- Offer of admission will be valid only for the particular programme opted by the candidate and for the academic session indicated by the student on the application form.
- Admission may be given provisionally. This will be specified in the letter.
- The offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled by the specified time.
- Failure to pay the fee within the specified date or reporting for classes after payment of fee will result in cancellation of admission.