School of Management, GDGU signed MoU with Empower School of Health on 21st April 2015
GD Goenka University, Gurgaon took a giant step towards its commitment towards pursuit of excellence in education and quality in life by signing a Memorandum of Understanding with Empower School of Health, New Delhi- an academic, research and consulting institute working on Global Health, access to medicines, building institutional capacity and procurement and supply chain on 21st April 2015.
The MoU was signed by Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep Kumar Goel, Dean- School of Management (SoM) on behalf of GDGU, Gurgaon and Prof. Paul Lalvani, Dean- Empower School of Health, New Delhi (ESH). In addition, faculty of School of Management, GDGU and team members of Empower School of Health were present during the signing ceremony at SoM Campus.
Dr. Goel, Dean- SoM mentioned that the MoU broadly aims at developing a technical partnership between GDGU and ESH towards
- Collaborating as technical partner on Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management for UNAIDS and Red Cross
- Internship opportunities for GDGU students in global health projects related to supply chain
- Introduction of international and national level MBA programmes in Supply Chain and Healthcare
- Joint consulting projects in supply chain with international clients e.g. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, UNDP, World Bank , UNOPS etc
- Joint conferences and training sessions for national and international delegates at GDGU campus