- GDGU has renowned academicians, researchers and professionals as faculty members.
- Collaborations with top Universities/ institutions across the world wherein they engage with GDGU right from the stage of curriculum development, allow us to adopt their courses and teaching processes and extend it further through faculty training, faculty and students exchange and study abroad programs. Finally they authenticate it through certification. At present we have partnered with Politecnico Di Milano Italy, Le Cordon Bleu, Purdue University, Oklahoma State University, University of California Riverside USA, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, London UK.
- The University offers choice-based flexible credit system in an inter-disciplinary and trans-disciplinary environment.
- GDGU has world class infrastructure and amenities that help students excel in education with quality of life.
- The focus at GDGU is on employability. Each student is assessed and an individualized development plan is made for each student.
- Partnerships with companies like KPMG, BSI, EMC2 etc. help in imparting our students practical training. They also get to work on live consultancy projects.
- Emphasis is laid on character building and grooming students into responsible global citizens.
- School of Engineering
- School of Management
- School of Fashion & Design
- School of Hospitality
- School of Education
- School of Law
- School of Architecture & Planning
- School of Communication
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Inviting senior executives to share practical experiences and insights.
- Organizing regular industry visits by the students.
- Getting membership of premier industry associations enhancing job prospects.
- Offering opportunity to undertake specialized courses in emerging areas leading to value-added certifications.
- Getting live ongoing projects and consultancy assignments for students.
- Coordinating for summer projects and semester-long internships as required.
- First batch of few programmes have just graduated and had 100% placement.
Our Proud Training/Placement Partners
- It is mandatory for each student to register for soft skills courses during the programme.
- Intensive training through hi-tech language lab is provided in communication skills.
- A compulsory inter-disciplinary project in each semester that has components on CSR and character-building are undertaken by students.
- Individual student profiling with personal development plan is done.
- Regular sports and extra-curricular activities, annual fests, student clubs& committees and mentor group activities help in development of overall personality of students.
- Download E-brochure & Form from the G.D.Goenka University website.
- Walk in to G.D.Goenka University Campus to collect the form personally from the Admission Office
The cost of Admission Pack is Rs 1000/-
- Pay Order/Demand draft in favor of “GD GOENKA UNIVERSITY” payable at Delhi.
- Online payment facility through GDGU Portal
N- 86, Connaught Place,
New Delhi – 110001.
Duly filled Application Form along with required documents should be sent (by hand) to the following address:
The Director (Admissions)
G D GOENKA UNIVERSITY
Candidates will be required to bring requisite documents in original along with their attested photocopies. Details about course specific admission process are mentioned in the Information Brochure.
Candidates who have completed or are in the process of completion of their 10+2 level or equivalent exams like AISSCE/ IB/ ICSE/ State Board etc. (in relevant stream) are eligible to apply for undergraduate degree programmes.
In addition to marks in the qualifying examinations, the admission will be based on performance in Aptitudes Test followed by a personal interview.
Eligibility for Masters Programmes (PG/PG Diploma):
Candidates who have completed 3 or 4-year full-time degree or equivalent, are eligible to apply. Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying exams in 2014 and the results are expected to be declared latest by 31st October 2014 can also apply. The admission will be based on performance in Aptitude Test followed by a personal interview.
For more details, please refer to the prospectus or contact us on 0124.3315999.
- Safe, secured and pollution free living environment.
- Health and hygiene.
- Access to facilities like laundry, sports, gym, library, labs etc.
- Peer group interaction.
- No hassle of transportation.
- Healthy and nutritious food.
- World Class Sports & Recreational Facilities.
Prior to this, he served as Pro Vice Chancellor of GD Goenka University, Founder Dean of the School of Engineering and Technology of Galgotias University, Dean of School of Engineering & Dean Academics of GD Goenka University and a senior faculty and IR (International Relation) Coordinator at VIT University Vellore.