- A half Olympic size all weather state of art swimming pools
- Olympic size 400 mts 8 lane athletic tracks
- A well equipped student fitness centre with Gymnasium and Spa, squash courts, pool and table tennis tables and other indoor games
- A comfortable student compatible boarding facility
- HDFC ATM machine to facilitate easy money transactions for students
- A fully functional departmental store
- Laundry services with stefab machines for inhouse washing and ironing services
- A fleet of buses for the daily travellers
- Wi-fi enabled campus and gigabytes optic fibre backbone with hi-speed lease line connectivity that provides student, anytime and anywhere an easy access to communication highway.
- Secured wired LAN environment optimized with hi-end network switches, servers, routers, firewall backed up with complete unified threat management gateway system.
- Campus wide energy optimization and security/surveillance being taken care of through BMS, Access Control and CCTV.
- Centrally controlled digital AV system which also caters to Video Conference facility and TV channel distribution system.
- A customized ERP for managing the entire student and faculty database along with administration.
For many people, coming to university means living away from home for the first time. So you want to be sure you’ll find a place to live that is clean, comfortable and safe. Not too expensive and within easy reach of hanging out zones. You’ll also want to be with students of other nationalities who share the same lifestyle as your own.
In all these respects Goenka University school of Hospitality campus accommodation is second to none. Purpose-built, centrally air-conditioned residences (separate for boys & girls) provide around 500 rooms for undergraduates and postgraduates. Ensuite rooms; with attached bath (facility of hot & cold water) and study-rooms can be shared between 2 or 4 students. The common room shared between 4 or 8 students comes complete with a service unit, a Plasma TV and a refrigerator.
Meals on Campus
Dining Hall is a Centrally Air conditioned 2 level building spreading over 13,000 sq.ft with a seating capacity of approximately 1000 students. The hall is equipped with CO2 sensors, fire alarm system, sprinkler system & Gas leak/ smoke/ heat detector. Dining Hall serves breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. Bright and colourful furniture and special lighting create a chic Lounge ambience which serves Indian, Continental and Oriental cuisines. The menu is set by expert dieticians and cooked on campus maintaining stringent quality controls. Juices and organically cultivated fruits, vegetables and eggs are also part of the menu. Keeping in mind the sentiments, there are separate cooking areas for veg & non veg. The dining hall boasts of state of the art installations with separate hot and cold counters. Mechanical Dish washers and waste disposal systems guarantee a hygienic ambience.
Formal dinners and parties on campus are held with DJ Nights, Live Bands being the favourite! It is the perfect place to catch up on the latest buzz or just enjoy a lazy supper watching cricket matches on or your favourite channel (on plasma TVs) or just surfing the net. Music lovers need not despair! Equipped with hi tech Audio Visual System and vast collection of DVDs and Satellite Radio stations has something for everyone.
Life on Campus
Life on Campus for a student is constantly buzzing with activities… sports, dance, music and the desire to serve the community. There is a Student Development Centre (SDC) that will help you fulfill your desire or ambition. All one needs to do is to get involved, get connected, meet peers with similar interests, apply knowledge gained from the classroom and learn to lead. The SDC has several activities grouped under the following categories.
- Clubs & Societies
- Campus Based Leadership
- Alumni Student Association
- Summer School