The GD Goenka university School of hospitality is located in the picturesque 60 acre GD Goenka Education City on the Gurgaon-Sohna Road. The superbly landscaped campus, surrounded by Aravali hills is well provided with the following infrastructure and technologies
- A half Olympic size all weather state of art swimming pools
- Olympic size 400 mts 8 lane athletic tracks
- A well equipped student fitness centre with Gymnasium and Spa, squash courts, pool and table tennis tables and other indoor games
- A comfortable student compatible boarding facility
- HDFC ATM machine to facilitate easy money transactions for students
- A fully functional departmental store
- Laundry services with stefab machines for inhouse washing and ironing services
- A fleet of buses for the daily travellers
Wi-fi enabled campus and gigabytes optic fibre backbone with hi-speed lease line connectivity that provides student, anytime and anywhere an easy access to communication highway.
Secured wired LAN environment optimized with hi-end network switches, servers, routers, firewall backed up with complete unified threat management gateway system.
Accommodation on Campus
For many people, coming to university means living away from home for the first time. So you want to be sure you’ll find a place to live that is clean, comfortable and safe. Not too expensive and within easy reach of hanging out zones. You’ll also want to be with students of other nationalities who share the same lifestyle as your own.
Meals on Campus
Dining Hall is a Centrally Air conditioned 2 level building spreading over 13,000 sq.ft with a seating capacity of approximately 1000 students. The hall is equipped with CO2 sensors, fire alarm system, sprinkler system & Gas leak/ smoke/ heat detector. Dining Hall serves breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. Bright and colourful furniture and special lighting create a chic Lounge ambience which serves Indian, Continental and Oriental cuisines.
Life on Campus
Life on Campus for a GDGU-LCB-SOH student is constantly buzzing with activities… sports, dance, music and the desire to serve the community. There is a Student Development Centre (SDC) that will help you fulfill your desire or ambition. All one needs to do is to get involved, get connected, meet peers with similar interests, apply knowledge gained from the classroom and learn to lead. The SDC has several activities grouped under the following categories.
IHG Session on Importance of Food Hygeine and Food Safety