School of Medical and Allied Sciences at G D Goenka University aims to be an internationally recognized center of excellence in healthcare education and research producing competent and compassionate professionals to provide holistic health care services to all.
The mission of School of Medical and Allied Sciences is to produce globally competent healthcare professionals through:
- An integrative approach of interdisciplinary learning that blends fundamentals, research and modern tool usage.
- Distinctive academic curriculum developed in consultation with the major stake-holders from academic, industry and professional societies.
- The state-of-the-art facilities and effective delivery of high quality content by qualified faculty members who ensure the notion of lifelong learning.
- Promotion of exchange of scholars and students with international and national academic top ranked academic and research organizations.
- Scholarly activities facilitating innovative and advance research in the area of medical and allied sciences.
- Inculcating ethical principles and an understanding of human and environmental realities
Established in the year 2016, the School of Medical and Allied Sciences at G D Goenka University, Gurgaon is a world class academic unit imparting educational, research and outreach programs in the domain of medical and allied sciences keeping in view the growing convergence of healthcare and technology.
The course curriculum of different academic programs offered by School of Medical and Allied Sciences have been designed by eminent academicians and professionals to meet both present and future needs of the healthcare sector. "Problem based learning" has been adopted for the delivery of the curriculum. This system emphasizes self-learning and small group discussions to provide students with problem solving abilities and promote learning experiences suitable for this century. School of Medical & Allied Sciences is truly an epitome of a modern-day, healthcare school with unique purpose. The availability of state-of-the-art technology rich laboratories equipped with sophisticated instruments, ICT enable classrooms, Functional OPDs, a well-stocked digitalized library (with more than 2000 scholarly e-journals) and computational facilities makes the School of Medical and Allied Sciences one of the most emerging institution for students aspiring career in healthcare sciences.
Presently, School of Medical & Allied Sciences is committed to provide the foundation for careers in Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Optometry, Clinical Research and Healthcare, Yoga Sciences, Medical Lab Technology, Cardiovascular Technology and Public Health.We offer a dynamic research-intensive environment that fosters excellence in interdisciplinary research to discover solutions to state, national, and international challenges in healthcare. We provide a friendly and supportive learning environment, interactions with renowned scientists and healthcare professionals from the very first year, a strong cohort experience, learning programs underpinned by strong scientific research, and mentoring for continuous improvement of students. Academic learning is further reinforced by wide array of Co-curricular and extra-curricular experiences at GDGU round the academic year.
We welcome you to explore our courses and be a leader in the field of medical and allied sciences for providing healthcare to all.