School of Medical and Allied Sciences at G D Goenka University aims to be an internationally recognized center of excellence in healthcare education and research producing competent and compassionate professionals to provide holistic health care services to all.
The mission of School of Medical and Allied Sciences is to produce globally competent healthcare professionals through:
- An integrative approach of learning that blends fundamentals, research and Modern tool usage.
- Distinctive academic curriculum developed in consultation with the major stake-holders from academic as well as industrial professional societies.
- The state-of-the-art facilities and effective delivery of high quality content by qualified faculty members who ensure the notion of lifelong learning.
- Promotion of exchange of scholars and students with international and national academic top ranked academic and research organizations.
- Scholarly activities facilitating innovative and advance research in the area of medical and allied sciences.
- Inculcating ethical principles and an understanding of human and environmental realities.