Placed in Inner pages
|Duration: 2 Years||Programme Code: 050301|
Master of Arts (Educational Leadership and Management) Programme would provide learners a wider and more comprehensive understanding of the aspects of Educational Leadership and Management. This Programme aims at developing professionals as managers and leaders for effective educational endeavors. It is an innovative Post Graduate Programme in education that emphasizes on both disciplinary and professional dimensions of education.
The Programme comprises of:
- Foundation Courses,
- Elective Courses (Higher Education, Educational Leadership, Educational Management)
- Research (Dissertation and Viva- Voce)
- Field Experience and Working with Community
M.A. (ELM) Programme would provide learners a wider and more comprehensive understanding of management and leadership aspect of education as a profession
Programme Educational Objectives:
- To explore educational leadership and management theories, practice and research.
- To analyze policies and practices that influence leaders and managers of schools, and institutions of higher educational systems.
- To reflect upon the political, social, economic, legal and cultural contexts in order to develop an insight in to various styles of educational leadership and management.
- Toapply the skills of resources management to meet educational needs effectively and efficiently.
After the completion of the Programme, the learners will be able to:
- Practice new approaches to leadership and management at national and international level.
- Implement effective and meaningful strategies in managing and leading various types of educational institutions.
- Facilitate in inculcating the leadership and managerial ethics and values.
- Build positive and effective relationships between the educational institution and the larger community.
- Create opportunities for curricular, instructional and assessment practices.
- Evaluate the impact of new initiatives and alliances.
- Conduct research on various aspects of educational leaderships and management
Some of the major areas that will be covered:
Foundation courses in education, research methodology, educational leadership and management, e-governance, disaster and risk- management.