Tagged with Best Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi, Best Hotel Management Colleges in India, GD Goenka University, Hotel Management Courses, le cordon bleu India, School of Hospitality, Top hotel management colleges in Delhi, Top hotel management colleges in India
|Duration: 1 Year||Programme Code: 050101|
The Programme-Post Gradate Diploma in Education Management (Montessori System) is the premiere initiative in the Management of the internationally acclaimed Montessori Method in an academic setting. PGDEM (MS) is unique, scientific and innovative child-centered educational and management programme, based on the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori. Dr. Montessori’s Method has been time tested, with over 100 years of success in diverse cultures across the world. It nurtures all the domains of human personality, be it, physical, social, emotional, and cognitive; with an integrated approach. PGDEM (MS) curriculum is a seamless blend of the internationally acclaimed Montessori Method and Indian Vedas.
Programme Educational Objectives:
- To develop essential skills, competencies and values needed for effective school leadership and management.
- To enable to create a learning environment.
- To bring up the optimal usage of potential and resources.
- To churn out the inherent potentiality of the learner.
After the completion of the Programme, the learners will be able to:
- inculcate child centered teaching methodologies.
- cater to holistic and all- round development of child.
- channelize new and innovative leadership and management strategies at both National and International level.
- deliver theoretical background of the concept with effective practical implications.
The programme is delivered through seminars, workshops, tutorials, and lectures. Internship is an integral component of the curriculum. The focus is on essential skills and knowledge with a balance of practical and theoretical learning.
Some of the major areas that will be covered:
Philosophy of Education (Montessori System), Curriculum Development and Management, Child Psychology and Child Development, The World of Aesthetics, Organisation and Management in Montessori System, Child Rights, Planning and Management of Meal and Nutrition, First Aid, Personality Development, Grooming and Communication
Tags: Best Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi, Best Hotel Management Colleges in India, GD Goenka University, Hotel Management Courses, le cordon bleu India, School of Hospitality, Top hotel management colleges in Delhi, Top hotel management colleges in India