Placed in Inner pages
Tagged with Best Engineering Colleges in Delhi, Best Engineering Colleges in India, Engineering Colleges, Engineering Colleges Gurgaon, Engineering colleges in delhi, GD Goenka University - School Of Engineering Gurgaon, M.Tech College in Delhi, M.Tech College in Gudgaon, M.Tech College in India, Top Engineering Colleges in India
|Duration: 2 Years||Programme Code: 020302|
M. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering programme builds an advanced level technological base in computer science and engineering. It is aimed at preparing computer professionals for research, academics, design and development in hardware and software and co-design technologies. It enables students to analyze, design, develop and evaluate high-end computing systems, undertake challenging projects and carry out research activities.
Programme Educational Objectives
- The graduates will attain employment in the field of research, academics, design & development in hardware & software and co-design technologies or any other closely related field.
- The graduates will apply their knowledge and skills of computer science and engineering with an understanding of realistic constraints for the overall benefit of the society.
- The graduates will work and communicate effectively in inter-disciplinary environment, either independently or in a team, and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- The graduates will engage in life-long learning and professional development through self-study, continuing education or professional and doctoral level studies.
Upon completion of the M. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) programme, students will be able to:
- Apply advanced level knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of computer science and engineering.
- Design advanced level hardware and software systems, components, or processes to meet identified needs within economic, environmental and social constraints.
- Function on multidisciplinary teams, working cooperatively, respectfully, creatively and responsibly as a member of a team.
- Identify, formulate, and solve hardware and software problems using advanced level computing techniques.
- Communicate effectively by oral, written, and graphical means.
- Understand the impact of computing and engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognize the need to engage in lifelong learning through continuing education and research.
- Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary issues in the area of computer science & engineering.
- Manage projects related to computer science and engineering in multidisciplinary environments.
Distinctive academic curriculum, qualified and competent faculty members, transfer of knowledge through scholarly activities, inter-disciplinary project based learning, state-of-the-art laboratories, exceptional computing facilities, industry interaction, semester abroad opportunities.
Major areas that will be covered under this Programme:
Advanced Database Systems, Grid Computing, Transaction Processing, Pervasive Computing, Advanced Algorithmic Analysis, Distributed Systems, Data Compression, Advanced Computer Architecture, Natural Language Processing Advanced Operating Systems, Web Services, Digital Image Processing & Analysis, Soft Computing.
The graduates can work as developers and specialists in high-end services and IT product companies. In addition to this trained professionals also work as consultant, solution developer, computing specialists in research labs or entrepreneur.
B.E. or B.Tech or equivalent in Computer science/Information Technology or MCA or M.Sc or equivalent in Physics/mathematics/Statistics or in relevant discipline. In addition, applicants will also have to successfully complete a Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA) and a personal interview.
Tags: Best Engineering Colleges in Delhi, Best Engineering Colleges in India, Engineering Colleges, Engineering Colleges Gurgaon, Engineering colleges in delhi, GD Goenka University - School Of Engineering Gurgaon, M.Tech College in Delhi, M.Tech College in Gudgaon, M.Tech College in India, Top Engineering Colleges in India