Placed in Inner pages
|Duration: 1 Years||Programme Code: 020101|
Post Graduate Diploma in Data Analytics and Cloud Computing program is designed to train the new generation of data-savvy and IT professionals. This one year program will provide students intensive training to develop deep quantitative capabilities and technical expertise required for a successful career in the world of Data Analytics, Enterprise Applications in the Cloud, including business and security aspects of these applications and their interaction with mobile computing.
Programme Educational Objectives
- The graduates will become successful professional by demonstrating logical and analytical thinking abilities in the area of data analytics and cloud computing.
- The graduates will work and communicate effectively in interdisciplinary environment, either independently or in team, and demonstrate scientific leadership in industry.
- The graduates will engage in lifelong learning and professional development through scholarly activities such as discussion, professional studies and research.
At the end of the programme the students will be able to:
- Use and apply current technical concepts and practices in the core computer applications.
- Identify problems in the field of data analytics and cloud computing, analyze them and design the system or provide the solution for the problem considering legal, ethical and societal issues.
- Recognize the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- Communicate effectively and work in a team as well as individually.
- Work and communicate effectively in interdisciplinary environment, either independently or in team, and demonstrate scientific leadership in academia and industry.
Distinctive academic curriculum, qualified and competent faculty members, transfer of knowledge through scholarly activities, Interdisciplinary project based learning, state-of-the-art laboratory facilities, industry interaction and semester abroad opportunities.
Some of the major areas that will be covered
Open Source Software and Open Standards (PHP and HTML), Cloud Computing, Introduction to Data Science Methodologies, Applied Statistical Analysis (R/SAS), Data Warehouse and Data Mining, Service Oriented Architecture, Object Oriented Programming using JAVA.
The programme prepares you for an exciting career such as of Cloud Solution Architects, Cloud System Administrator, Cloud Security Specialist, Cloud Application Development, Cloud Project Management, Data Mining Specialist, Statistical Analyst (SPSS) and Database Administrator, etc.
An undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline from UGC approved University. In addition, applicants will also have to successfully complete a Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA) and appear for personal interview.