Tagged with Best Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi, Best Hotel Management Colleges in India, GD Goenka University, Hotel Management Courses, le cordon bleu India, School of Hospitality, Top hotel management colleges in Delhi, Top hotel management colleges in India
|Duration: 2 Years||Programme Code: 040301|
A career in hospitality industry can be exciting and varied. There are numerous opportunities to progress in this area, and one can focus on specialist roles in Front Office and Housekeeping. MBA in Accommodation Operations & Management is designed for graduates of all streams with an aspiration to enter the world of hospitality with passion for guest service and relations.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To impart knowledge, skill and aptitude to a graduate of any stream, opting for a career in hospitality industry.
- To train students in Rooms Division Management (front office and housekeeping) by focusing on best practices for operational, strategic and staff management in lodging establishments.
- To train students in the operations of the PMS and ERP software
- Basics and advance knowledge about tourism and hospitality
- Learn about rooms division, operations and management
- Acquire skills of computer operation and software applications
- Graduates are expected to utilize this technical & management skills as well as apply critical thinking skills, ethical standards & problem solving skills within lodging organization.
- Learn the property management system software application
- Learn and acquire knowledge of front office accounting systems
- Acquire knowledge about revenue and yield management
Some of the major courses are:
Rooms Division (Front Office & Housekeeping), Human Resource Management, Sales and Marketing, Hotel Finance.
Tags: Best Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi, Best Hotel Management Colleges in India, GD Goenka University, Hotel Management Courses, le cordon bleu India, School of Hospitality, Top hotel management colleges in Delhi, Top hotel management colleges in India