Dr. Parul MishraAssistant Professor
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in English Banasthali Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan, Awarded in 2012.
British Literature; Indian Writing in English; Soft Skills
Total Experience: 9.5 years
Communication Skills in English, English Literature, International Test of Language Proficiency (iTEP), Language Skill building in Professional Communication
- Use Of Podcasts For Teaching –Learning in Langlit International Journal (ISSN:2349-5189),Vol-1,Issue 3; March 2015pp.60-67
- Interrogating Women Identity in the Novels of Kamla Markandaya in MIT International Journal of English Language and Literature (ISSN: 2347-9779), Vol I,No.II Aug 2014 pp 51-59
- Study of Sufferings & Emotions In ‘The God Of Small Things’: A Feminist Perspective in Academic Views And Reviews (ISSN 2249-7242), Vol 4,No1, Apr-June 2014 pp. 105-112
- Desires and Ecstasies of Women in the Plays of Girish Karnad in International Journal of English Language, Literature and Humanities (ISSN: 2321-7065)Vol II; Issue-I, April-2014 pp 344-352
- Dramatic World of Girish Karnad: A Critical Study in Kaav International Journal of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences (ISSN: 2348-4349)Vol-1, Issue-I, March-2014.pp 29-36
- Critical Study of Innovations and Experiments in the plays of Girish Karnad in International Journal of Research in Economics & Social Sciences (ISSN: 2249-7382)Vol IV, Issue-II, February 2014. pp 87-99
- Feminine Sensibility in Shashi Deshpande’s Roots and Shadows in Dronacharya Research Journal (ISSN- 0975-3389) Vol IV, Issue I Jan-June 2012 pp 48-52.
- Study of Realization in Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice in Lingaya’s Journal of Professional Studies (ISSN 0975-539X), Vol -V, Issue-II, Jan-June 2012 pp.99 -105.
- Erotic Consciousness in The Novels of Khushwant Singh in Academic Views And Reviews (ISSN 2249-7242), Vol -I, Issue-III, Jan-March-2012 pp 73-77.
- Socio- Cultural Analysis of Margret Atwood’s Writing in International Educational Research& Development (ISSN 2250-3862) Vol-,I, Issue-II, Jan-March 2012 pp-74-81
- Study of Indian Theatrical Traditions in the Plays of Girish Karnad in Academic Views and Reviews (ISSN 2249-7242) Vol -I, Issue-I, July-Sept 2011 pp. 132-140.
- The Oriental Influence of W. Wordsworth in Dronacharya Research Journal (ISSN-0975-3389),Vol- I, Issue-I, May-Dec 2009 , pp 118-122
- Gender Discrimination in the Fictions of Anita Desai in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar at Jai Prakash University,Chhapra,29-30 March , 2007
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Leadership National Seminar H.N.B. Govt. P.G. College Udham Singh Nagar(UK), 10-11 March 2011
- Redefined Status of Women and Human Rights in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar, DAV Centenary College, Faridabad, 25- 26 March,2011
- Remedial Challenges in Waste Water Management in the AICTE Sponsored National Seminar Waste Water Management at DCE,Gurgaon, 15 June, 2011
- Socio -psychic Marginality in The Novels Of Anita Desai and Shashi Deshpande in the UGC sponsored National Seminar at Goalpara College, Assam 25 Feb, 2012
- Human Predicament in the Plays of Harold Pinter, in the International Conference Indira Kala Sangit University, Khairagarh, Chhattisgarh, 26-28 Feb 2014
- Strategies of Acquiring English Language Skills through Literature, in the National Conference at Teerthankar Mahavir University (Polytechnic), Moradabad, 12- 13 April 2014
- Ethical Values and Soft Skills: Two Pillars of Employability, in the National Seminar at Teerthankar Mahavir University,Moradabad, 26 April 2014
- Communication Skills for Engineers & Employability in the National Conference ChhatrapatiShivaji Institute of Technology, Durg, 26 April 2014
- Role of English as a Communicative Language in Developing India: A perspective in the International Conference, JJT University, Churu, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, 11 May,2014
- Social Issues and Relevance of the plays of Mahesh Dattani in the International Seminar at Gaur Brahamin P.G.College, Rohtak, 27 July 2014
- Podcast: A Tool for Educational Advancement in the International Conference at VG University, Jaipur, 21- 23 August, 2014
- Role of Communication Skills for Professionals in the National Seminar at SRM University, Ghaziabad, 8-9 September 2014
- Depiction of Female Voice in the God of Small Things in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar in collaboration with SPELL at Govt. College Mahendergarh, Haryana 7-8 November 2014
- The role of Higher Education and skills in Employability in the National Seminar at Punjabi University, Patiala, 14- 15 October, 2014
- Functional Aspects of English for Language Learners in India in the National Seminar Sponsored by Dept.of Higher Education,U.P.Govt,Lucknow at Govt. Girls P.G.College, Bindki, Fatehpur,UP, 25-26 February,2015
- English Language and Inter-cultural Communication in the International Colloquium India International Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 15 March 2015
- Voice of the bourgeois in A Matter of Time: A critical study in the National Seminar on Indian Writing in English at Malankara Catholic College Mariagiri, Kaliakkavilai Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu 1 March 2016.
- Quest for cultural identity in Amitav Ghosh’s In An Antique Land in the National Seminar on Narratives of Freedom in Indian English Literature at DAV PG College Varanasi, 29th and 30th April 2016
- Socio-political consciousness in the Novels of Nayantara Sahgal in the International Seminar on Political Thinking in Indian Literature at Banaras Hindu University (BHU),Varanasi 27-28 May 2016
- ‘PSYCHOANALYTICAL STUDY OF GITHA HARIHARAN’S NOVELS’ in National Seminar on ‘Indian Writing in English: From Colonial to Global’ Kaliyaganj College, Kaliyaganj, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal held on Nov 9, 2016.
- National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights at DCE, Gurgaon on 8th Dec 2012
- National seminar on Research Methodology conducted by IUCEEE from 25th Jan to 31 March 2013
- National conference on Quest for identity in English Literature at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad, 30th November 2013
- National Seminar on Create a job through Entrepreneur Education at IIC, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, 19th December 2013
- National Induction Training Program through ICT at DCE, Gurgaon 13th to 17th January 2014
- National event the 6th EDU ConvEx conducted by Planet EDU at Air Force Auditorium New Delhi on 8th February, 2014
- National level Training Program through NITTTR, Chandigarh from 12th to 17th February 2014
- National Skills Qualification Framework, Community College & Skill Development, Schemes of GOI, at DCE, Gurgaon from 23rd to 27th June 2014.
- National level Faculty Development Program at MAIMS Rohini, Delhi 3rd May 2014.
Short Term Courses
- AICTE recognized Short Term Course on Induction Training Program Through ICT from 13.01.2014 to 17.01.2014 at NITTTR, Chandigarh
- AICTE recognized Short Term Course on Open Source Technologies through ICT from 21.07.2014 to 25.07.2014 at NITTTR, Chandigarh
- Wo week ISTE STTP on Technical Communication conducted by IIT Bombay from 8 October 2015 to 5 December 2015
- AICTE Sponsored Short Term Course on Climate Change, Disaster Management and Sustainable Development through ICT conducted by Rural Development Department from 11 to 15 January, 2016
Reviewer/Editorial Board/Advisory Board Member
- International Journal of English and Literature ISSN No. 2141-2626
- International Educational Research & Development ISSN: 2250-3862, Member of Editorial Board.
- Member in Advisory Board of St. Anne Mary Publications, New Delhi.
- Scholars World International Refereed Multidisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research ISSN No.2319-5789
- Kaav International Journal of English Literature and Linguistics ISSN No. 2349-4921
- International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences ISSN No. 2249-5894
Awards & Honors
- Chaired a technical session in National Seminar on Narratives of Freedom in Indian English Literature at DAV PG College Varanasi, 29th and 30th April 2016