Terms and Conditions
You are required to accept the terms and conditions contained in this Disclaimer Policy to avail of any Service through www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity . All terms and conditions of the Agreement are incorporated by reference in this Disclaimer Policy and shall be deemed to be a part of this Disclaimer Policy.
- GD Goenka University, shall in no event be liable for inability/default under any applicable law(s), including those relating to Contract, Torts, Consumer Protection or any Civil or Criminal Laws, if it fails to provide the Services made available through www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity due to any government restrictions or regulations or any unforeseen circumstances not within the reasonable control of GD Goenka University including strikes, war, natural calamities, acts of God or other events of force majeure.
- GD Goenka University reserves every right to update or modify this Disclaimer policy from time to time.
- No representation or warranty, direct or implied, is made as to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information contained in this Disclaimer Policy or on www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity and the same is subject to errors and omissions. All such information must be independently verified by You and You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless GD Goenka University against all claims in this regard.
- All contents included on www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity are the property of GD Goenka University and are protected by international copyright laws. Any copying, unless expressly agreed to by GD Goenka University in writing in accordance with Clause 7 below, whether for commercial purposes or otherwise shall be unauthorized and is prohibited and would be in violation of intellectual property rights of GD Goenka University . GD Goenka University reserves the right to initiate such proceedings/actions as may be necessary to protect its intellectual property rights.
- www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity or any portion thereof shall not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of GD Goenka University , which may be given or withheld at the sole discretion of GD Goenka University . You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of GD Goenka University or its affiliates without express written consent of GD Goenka University , which may be given or withheld at the sole discretion of GD Goenka University . You shall not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing GD Goenka University name or trademarks without the prior express written consent of GD Goenka University .
- If You use www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity , You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and You shall at all times assume all responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Any damage, monetary or otherwise or any loss resulting due to misuse of your personal information shall be to your account and shall be borne exclusively by You.
- Unauthorized duplication, copying, visit or otherwise modification of any information on www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity may result in civil and criminal prosecution.
- You have agreed not to hold GD Goenka University liable to any direct or indirect or consequential damage resulting from using www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity .
- Links to any other sites on www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity are not in any manner whatsoever endorsements by GD Goenka University of any such sites or otherwise of their respective content.
- Transmissions to or from www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity may be intercepted and modified by third parties and hence files obtained from or through www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity may contain computer viruses, spy ware or such other defects. GD Goenka University shall not be responsible for any damage resulting out of such events and You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless GD Goenka University against all claims in this regard.
- GD Goenka University declares that it has entered into written agreements and arrangements with all Service Providers and vendors whereby GD Goenka University is not liable for any deficiency in Services and quality control of the products and shall not be held responsible if the Service quality and/or product description does not meet your expectations or the expectations of other beneficiaries.
- In no event shall GD Goenka University, its affiliates, licensors, employees or agents be liable to You for any damages or losses, including without limitation indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from use of or caused by www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity , its public posting bulletin boards, its content or any errors or omissions in its content.
- You acknowledge that You have read this Disclaimer Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability and consequences of availing the Services on www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statements other than as set out on www.gdgoenkauniversity.comuniversity .
Any dispute or controversy arising out of or concerned with this Policy shall be referred for adjudication to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by GD Goenka University the said Sole Arbitrator may be an employee or ex-employee of GD Goenka University or any of its sister/associates concern(s). You hereby approves of and grants your consent to this .The Sole Arbitrator shall follow the procedure as provided for in the (Indian) Arbitration & Conciliation Act,1996 as amended from time to time and the award by the Sole Arbitrator shall be final & binding upon the parties. The seat of Sole Arbitrator shall be at New Delhi and all proceedings shall be conducted in English.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. This terms of service shall be governed by & constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of law principles.
2. Subject to the Arbitration Clause above, the Courts of competent jurisdiction at New Delhi only shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the subject matter.
3. If any provisions(s) of this terms of service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to applicable law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
4. G.D Goenka Universityâ€™s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by GD Goenka University in writing.
5. The section titles in this terms of service are solely used for the convenience of the parties and shall not be taken into account for the purposes of interpretation or construction.
6 If any term or provision of this Agreement or the application to any person or circumstance shall, to
o any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such
o term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or
o unenforceable, shall not be, held invalid.
By using the Online Registration Fee Payment system, you agree to the following:
- The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You understand that GD Goenka University reserves the right to change/modify the rules and regulations relating to admission to the courses conducted by it from time to time and you agree to abide by the same.
- The decision of GD Goenka University in regards to granting or rejecting admission to any course conducted by it is final and binding on you.
- You authorize GD Goenka University to charge your Credit Card / bank account towards the fee as per the authorization given by you in the Online Application Form.
- You understand and accept that the jurisdiction for any disputes relating to GD Goenka University is Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
- GD Goenka University will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on this site.