School of Management BBA Aviation PPL
CredentialBBA Aviation PPL
BBA Aviation PPL (Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation-PPL) is a three-year Industry Integrated Program with blended training and industry exposure. The emphasis is on skill-based training and the ground classes will be conducted in Delhi, with simulator in Gurugram and flying training at Baramati, Maharashtra. The Programme aims to develop aviation skills and It is a rigorous and globally benchmarked program that provides the students holistic knowledge in all areas of aviation management. Learning outcomes are measured through state-of-the-art learning management system.it embeds industry in curriculum development with career avenues helping students to attain job in the Aviation industry at various managerial levels.They can be absorbed in organizations they do their internships/live projects/trainings. They can also work as Entrepreneurs.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
• To prepare graduates for a career in aviation management focusing on need of the industry domestically and globally.
• To inculcate values and ethics and prepare socially responsible graduates.
• To equip them with knowledge and skills through interdisciplinary, innovative and flexible learning pedagogy.
• To embed lifelong learning skills and professional behaviour among the graduates.
• Apply the knowledge of management fundamentals, marketing, HR, finance, international business and entrepreneurship to the aviation industry
• Enhance quantitative skills necessary to analyze a firm’s quantifiable numerical data and to make intelligent and effective decisions.
• Develop acumen in document, spreadsheet and presentation tools.
• Analyze the Political, Economical, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental context of aviation business.
• Manage contemporary societal and global issues resulting from diversity
• Appreciate individual ethical behavior and discharge community responsibilities in organization and society.
• To explore and develop Leadership, Team work, Social, Legal and Ethical responsibilities in business and society.
• To achieve appropriate communication skills and higher levels of verbal and non verbal skills proficiency for successful career in Industry, Business and Entrepreneurship.
Dates are tentative & subject to notification of state govt/regulatory bodies
Online Registration Starts on
Slot Booking for online examination
Dates of Entrance Examination #
Date of Admission
Last Date : Refer Application Page
BBA Aviation PPL
and Receive the
To Book Your
BBA Aviation PPL
Placement Expert Talk to Expert