School of Agriculture Sciences at G D Goenka University aims to be an internationally recognized technical institution that excels in interdisciplinary education, research and innovation, producing socially responsible self-motivated future leaders in their fields of endeavor with a broader understanding of the underlying global issues.
The mission of School of Agriculture Sciences is to produce globally competent engineering graduates through:
- An integrative educational experience that blends fundamentals, research and hands-on experience.
- Distinctive academic curriculum designed through the interaction with the major stake-holders like industry and professional societies.
- The state-of-the-art facilities and effective delivery of high quality content by qualified faculty members who ensure the notion of lifelong learning.
- Promotion of exchange of scholars and students with international and national academic and research institutions
- Scholarly activities that create and transfer new knowledge in the area of engineering and technology
- Inculcating a high regard for ethical principles and an understanding of human and environmental realities