Assistant Professor, School of Engineering and Sciences
Qualification: B.Sc. Hns. (Mathematics), M.Sc. Hns. (Mathematics), Pursuing Ph.D. in Mathematics (thesis submitted)
College/University: SLIET Longowal, Punjab 2022, Panjab University, Chandigarh 2014 , 2012.
Introduction: Ms. Heena Dua is pursuing her doctoral degree at the Department of Mathematics, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal, Punjab. Her research is on constructing cosmological models in alternative theories of gravitation. She has about 300 hours of Teaching Assistantship experience with students of B.Tech. and Diploma in various disciplines on topics such as linear algebra, higher engineering mathematics and numerical analysis. Ms. Dua has extensively used mathematical research softwares such as Latex, Mathematica and MATLAB. As part of her doctoral work, she has collaboratively authored ten articles that have been cited forty times. She has qualified CSIR NET (December 2015).
- Investigation on behavior of deceleration parameter with LRS Bianchi type-I cosmological models, Indian Journal of Physics, DOI:10.1007/s12648-022-02412-1 (R.K. Mishra and Heena Dua, 2022).
- Bianchi type-I cosmological model in Sáez-Ballester theory with variable deceleration parameter, Astrophysics and Space Science, 366 (47), DOI: 10.1007/s10509-021-03952-4 (R.K. Mishra and Heena Dua, 2021).
- Evolution of FRLW Universe in Brans-Dicke Gravity, Astrophysics and Space Science, 366 (6), DOI: 10.1007/s10509-020-03908-0 (R.K. Mishra and Heena Dua, 2021).
- Dynamics of Bianchi type-I universe in Brans-Dicke gravity, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2352 (030010), DOI: 10.1063/5.0052703 (Heena Dua and R.K. Mishra, 2021).
- Phase Transition of Cosmological Model with Statistical Techniques, Astrophysics and Space Science, 365 (131), DOI: 10.1007/s10509-020-03843-0 (R.K. Mishra and Heena Dua, 2020).
- Bianchi Type-V Model of the Universe with BVDP in f(R,T) Gravity, Journal of International Academy of Physical Sciences, 24 (4) (R.K. Mishra and Heena Dua, 2019).
- Bulk viscous string cosmological models in Saez-Ballester theory of gravity, Astrophysics and Space Science, 364 (11), DOI: 10.1007/s10509-019-3689-7 (R.K. Mishra and Heena Dua, 2019).
- Bianchi-III cosmological models with BVDP in modified f(R,T) theory, Astrophysics and Space Science, 363 (6), DOI: 10.1007/s10509-018-3336-8 (R.K. Mishra, Heena Dua and Avtar Chand, 2018).
- Cosmological model with BVDP in f(R,T) gravity, Journal of International Academy of Physical Sciences, 21 (321-334) (R.K. Mishra and Heena Dua, 2017).
- Cosmological models with bilinear deceleration parameter, Journal of International Academy of Physical Sciences, 20 (241-255) (R.K. Mishra and Heena Dua, 2016).
Placement Expert Talk to Expert