An abstract of the project must be submitted before 29th January 2018. The abstract should be less than 500 words and must explain the design and innovation in the project explicitly and in interesting way because project will be primarily evaluated to be presented based on the abstract. Students are advised to take required permission from supervising faculty and university authorities to present their project work.
Rules for participation:
- Maximum 4 participants can be there in one group.
- Submitted projects must be presented by at-least one of the participating student.
- The submission of project will be notified via e-mail to the presenter within a stipulated time period.
- The students will make their own arrangement to bring the project to venue on the date of exhibition.
- Students will be required to prepare a poster for the project. Poster must be prepared in the format suggested here (sample poster). G D Goenka University will provide the place to display the poster, a table to place exhibit, electrical sockets etc.
- Registration fee: Rs. 250/- per participant per project *. (*includes registration and meals.)
- Limited accommodations are available for students participating from universities/schools placed outside NCR at Rs. 1000/- per person per night.
- Cash (at G D Goenka University accounts counter)
- Cheque/Demand Draft/NEFT/RTGS**
- ** Bank Details
Name of Beneficiary: G D Goenka University
Name of Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd, site number 2, OCF pocket, sector C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-
S. B. A/C No: 02731450000270
Bank IFSC: HDFC0000273
Fax No: 0124-3315936