To be an institution of international repute for fostering innovative teaching and research-intensive programs of liberal education enriching human well-being.
1. To create competent and ethical professionals committed to the practice and application of their discipline to the outside world.
2. To promote interdisciplinary and collaborative learning.
3. To enable a dynamic learning environment and promote diversity of ideas.
4. To encourage collaborations in teaching, research, and innovation.
5. To contribute to the development of the field and to the enrichment of the community at large.