Dr. Mohd. Tariq Intezar
Qualification: B.Com, MBA,M.Com,FDPM,Ph.D
College/University: AMU Aligarh in 1999,EIILM (DE) in 2011,AMU, Aligarh in 2001 ,IIMA in 2016.,AMU Aligarh in 2008.
Introduction: A senior management faculty has fifteen years of international teaching and research experience. Pursued M.Com, MBA in Marketing, and Ph.D. from AMU, Aligarh, India.
Recently completed Faculty Development Program in Management (FDPM) from India's top leading B-School from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) in 2016 and holds life membership of this prestigious institute. Worked as Consultant for Higher Education, PSAU- International Cooperation Unit (as additional responsibility), Ministry of Higher Education, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from May 2012 to June 2017, developed good networking with leading Universities located mainly in the USA, Japan, and Europe namely University of California, Irvine USA, Kyoto University for service and program agreement successfully. Having good experience in teaching, research and administration. Earlier had worked for reputed Indian Universities and Institutions such as Jamia, Purvanchal Universities, and Institute of Management Studies, Dehradun, India. Also worked for UNICEF as Researcher. His research interest includes Green Marketing, Sustainable development, Consumer Behaviour, Services Marketing. He is also associated with three foreign universities as an examiner for evaluating the Ph.D. thesis and the advisory member and editorial board member of the Advisory Council of the International Journal of Marketing Principles and Practices (ACIJMPP) at the International Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP). Ontario, Canada and Journal of Applied and Economic Sciences (JAES) respectively, Romania.
- Mohd Tariq Intezar, Titled: World Bank role in HRD in India-Health & Education: Basic Prerequisite of Development published by VDM Publication, Germany, 2011.( ISBN-10 : 3846532789;ISBN-13 : 978-3846532782)
- Mohd Tariq Intezar, Titled Principles of Marketing Theories, Concepts, and Applications, Akinit Publication, New Delhi 2017. (ISBN 9789387072091)
- Adam Sulich.,(Poland); Mohd Tariq Intezar (India); Marcos Ferasso (Portugal); I. Saleem (India)Titled: Sustainable Development Management – A Practical Approach by Springer Nature (under review) 2021.
Research Papers/Case Study/ Book Chapter
- Intezar, M.T, and Zia, S.B; Book Chapter: Zakat, SDGs and Poverty Alleviation of Muslims in India: Muslims as Minority in India, IGI Global, July 2020.(ISBN 13: 9781799834526; EISBN 13: 9781799834540)
- Pant, Sayal, Intezar and Tangri " Understanding the mediating effect of word of mouth on green products purchase intention " IJRTE, Vol8, No 3S2, October 2019.
- Pant, Intezar, and Joshi “Analyzing the mediating effect of invigorating green purchase selection in the relation of perceived value customer experience, and customer expectation on green product market agility.” International Journal of Economics Research, Vol 15, No.3, pp-1-13.November 2018
- Intezar and Asif " Consumer decision-making process models &its applications toward market strategy " Management Perspective, IILM, Vol3, No. 2, September 2017.
- Intezar, Tariq " Saudi dates industry in KSA: A contribution to the economy" IJAHM, Vol 6, No.2, 2017
- Intezar, M.T"E.Q. & I.Q. connection; evidence from Saudi Banks" IRJMC, Associated Asia Research Foundation, India, Vol 4, No.10. pp. 340-348. October 2017
- Intezar, M.T “ Marketing Communication in Twenty-First Century: Trends and Strategies." Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Letters. Pak Publishing, Singapore, Vol.5, No.2, pp 36-42. January 2017.
- Intezar, M.T., “Marketing Efficiency of Agriculture Produce in Saudi Arabia: A Study of Hotat Region." International Journal of Business and Management Inventions, Vol.6, No.1, pp 48-54. December 2016.
- Intezar, T, Radhe Collection, Ahmedabad (A supply chain business) on Entrepreneurshipprepared and published as Co-Author in partial fulfillment of the course Case method's requirements in Management Education, Published by IIM Ahmedabad, India, in September 2016.
- Intezar, M.T., Rahma.A. & Rao S.Venkata. “Opportunities and Challenges of Dates Industry in Saudi Arabia: A Study of AlKharj Region." Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Volume, Issue 3(41), 2016 edited by European Research Centre of Managerial Studies in Business Administration. Romania. (Scopus Indexed).
- Intezar, M.T., Alotaibi, K&Rahema.A. “Patients’ Satisfactions from Public Hospitals Services in Alkharj and Hotat Bani Tamim: A Comparative Study."Asian Social Science, Canada.Vol. 12, No. 5, May 2016. (Scopus indexed).
- Gaber, J., Al-Khateeb & Intezar, T “Determinants of Competitive Advantages of Dates Exporting an Applied Study on Saudi Arabia." International Journal of Economics and Finance; Vol. 6, No. 4; 2014Published by Canadian Centre of Science and education.
- 8. George S, AlKhateeb & Intezar .T “Job Satisfaction among university teachers of Saudi Arabia: An empirical study of Salman bin Abdul Aziz University” International Journal of Trade and Commerce (IIARTC) Vol. II Issue II, July-Dec, 2013 India. (Scopus Indexed)
- George S, Al-Khateeb & Intezar, M.T “Employee Satisfaction Amongst non-teaching Staff in Higher Educational Institution in Saudi Arabia: A case study of Salman bin Abdul Aziz University” MAGNT Research Report Journal Vol.2 Issue 3.2013.
- Intezar M. T “Automobile Industry of Saudi Arabia and its Demand for Car Components: A Sector Study." SRM- IMT Journal of Business &Management Research at SRM University, Vol: 1No.IV March 2013
- Intezar, M T & Saleem I"MDGs-Strengthening HRD in India: A Graphical Representation" Researchers World, Vol. III No. 1, January 2012 (jointly with I.Saleem) India, indexed Cabell periodical USA.
- Intezar M.T, Al khateeb T “Green Marketing in India-A Market Based Approach” in Conference Proceedings of second Management Practices for Sustainable Growth (ICMPSG) July 28-30, 2010 .pp. 41-46.
- Intezar, T, and Dwivedi “Challenges and strategies of mobile advertising in India “IMS Manthan (The Journal of Mgt., Comp. Science & Journalism) Vol5, No.10, 2010.
- Intezar, M.T" World Bank role in HRD in India: Health & Education are the essential Prerequisites of Development" The Chanakya-JRIMS, India Vol. IX, Issue 1; December-June 2009, pp 19-30.
- Intezar, M.T Purpose, Liberal Education, and Aligarh Muslim University, Developing Strategies for FAAA in Advancing Education at AMU. Boston, MA, USA 2009.
- Imran, Saleem and Intezar M.T “WTO and TRIPS in Developing Countries –Prabandh. India 2003.
Publication in International Conference Proceedings
- Intezar M.T, Al khateeb T "Indo –Saudi Economic and Trade Relations: A comparative study for inclusive growth " in International Conference-Make in India, A Campaign for inclusive growth: initiatives and challenges, 4-5 January 2016, organized by Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, India. (ISSN: 23471638)
- Intezar M.T, Al khateeb T “Green Marketing in India-A Market Based Approach” in Conference proceedings of second Management Practices for Sustainable Growth (ICMPSG) July 28-30, 2010 .pp 41- 46. (ISBN: 9788190967174)
- • Fawaz M, Alkhateeb. T, Intezar. T and Nanseki, T " Information Economy and E-commerce (Lessons from Japanese Experience ) in National conference on Recent Development s in Computing and its Applications, NCRDCA '09, August 12-13,2009. ( ISBN: 9789380026787)
Research Proposal (Under Review): 2020
- Indian Council of Social Science and Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Human Resource Development, (MHRD) Government of India. As Project Director for a minor project on "Employee Satisfaction in Higher Education-As study of Uttrakhand Region” for 2019-2020 under IMPRESS scheme Indian Council of Social Science and Research (ICSS} Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Project Director for a minor project on "Investigating the Moderating effect of Green Products Knowledge, Advertising and Purchase Intention-A Study of Uttarakhand Region" for the year 2019- 2020 under IMPRESS scheme Indian Council of Social Science and Research (ICSS} Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Research Grants (Completed):2013-2017 Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University (formerly King Saud University)-Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia
- As Principal Investigator (PI) for a funded project on “Opportunities and Challenges of Dates
Industry in Saudi Arabia: An Applied Study of Production and Marketing of Dates in Al-Kharj Region "for 2014-2015 funded by Prince Sattambin Abdul Aziz University, Ministry of Higher Education, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. (Completed
- As Principal Investigator (PI) for a funded project on “Managers orientation for patient satisfaction of health care services in government hospitals in AlKharjand Hotabani Tamim-A Comparative Study” for 2014-2015 by Prince Sattambin Abdul Aziz University, Ministry of HigherEducation, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. (Completed)
- Submitted a funded research project as Co-Investigator to King Abdul-Aziz City for Science and Technology(KACST)-General Directorate of ResearchGrants (GDRG) on “Production and Marketing of dairy products in Saudi Arabia: A Comparative Study of Al kharj and Hotat Bani Tamim“(Under Review) for the year 2015 -2016.
- Worked as Co-investigator on a research project (Completed) sponsored by Prine Sattambin Abdul Aziz University, Al Kharj Riyadh. Titled “Determinants of Competitive Advantages for the Marketing of Dates internally and externally from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."
- Worked as Co-investigator on a funded research project (Completed) in 2013 sponsored by Salman Abdul Aziz University, Al Kharj Riyadh. Titled" Employee satisfaction in Prince Sattam bins Abdul Aziz University.”
National Commission for Academic Accreditation & Assessment (NCAA) (Quality assurance and Accreditation of Higher Education Programs)-PSAU.
- Coordinator, Quality Assurance Unit, CBA, SAU- National Commission for Academic Accreditation & Assessment (NCAAA-SaudiArabia).
- Member, Management Department, Quality Assurance Unit, CBA, SAU- National Commission for Academic Accreditation & Assessment (NCAAA-Saudi Arabia) for Self-Study Report, Strategic Plan, Program Specification.
- In charge, Self-Study Report (SSR), CBA-Hotat Bani Tamim, Salman Bin Abdul Aziz University.
- Represented as Senior Faculty Member from College of Business Administration, Hota bani Tamim in NCAA Institutional Review Panel Meeting for PSU on April 21, 2015.
- Participated in a training workshop on Learning Outcomes and Assessment Methods, December 2013.
- Participated in the workshop on Learning Outcomes: A ProgrammaticReview Based on National Qualifications Framework (NQF), December 13, 2012,
- Attended workshop on Benchmarking, KPI, and reporting Systems asper NCAA requirements organized by Quality Assurance unit, CBA on March 15, 2012.
- Attended workshop on Planning & undertaking self-study organized by Quality assurance unit, CBA, on March 10, 2011.
- Attended workshop on NCAA expectations-Field experiences specification Organized by Quality Assurance unit, CBA on May 11, 2011.
- Attended workshop December 19, 2011, on Implementation of Program Self Study organized by Educational & Academic Affairs, Salman Bin Abdul Aziz University.
- Organized workshop for the students of marketing on Career prospects and opportunities in marketing on 23rd.May 2011.
>Unit Development and Undergraduate Units -Prince Sat tam bin Abdul Aziz University
- Worked with Unit Development and Undergraduate Units -Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University, Ministry of Education Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.; Developed Marketing subject course syllabi and specialized courses: Principles of Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Marketing Communication, and others as Introduction to Business and Strategic Management and Business Policy.
Service to the profession
- dvisory member of the Advisory Council of the International Journal of Marketing Principles and Practices (ACIJMPP) at the International Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP).Ontario, Canada.n
- Foreign Examiner for evaluating the Ph.D. thesis, Annamalai University, India since2011
- •Foreign Examiner for evaluating the Ph.D. thesis, Bhartiya das University, India since November 2012.
- PaperReviewerfortheInternationalAcademyofBusinessandEconomics-Tula, Russia.
- Paper Reviewer for European Conference on Research Methodology for Business and Management Studies, London, UK.
- Reviewed research paper for the 10th European Conference on Research Methodology for Business and Management Studies from 20th & 21sthJune, 2011, Normandy Business School, Caen, France.
- Reviewed research paper for the 11th European Conference on Research Methodology for Business and Management Studies from 28 &29 June 2012, University of Bolton, UK.
- Reviewed research paper for the International Academy of Business & Economics from eighth- tenth of June 2012 in Venice, Italy.
- Reviewed research paper for the International Academy of Business & Economics from 1stto June 3, 2011, Las Vegas, USA
- Actg. Dean, Management Studies DBIT Dehradun, (U.K.) approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India. (Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun) from July 2008 to October 2008.
- Secretary, General Education Centre, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh India,1999-2000.
- Joint Secretary General Education Centre Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh India1998- 19999
- Editor “Voice of GEC” quarterly magazine of General Education Centre AMU, Aligarh India1998-1999
Conferences and Seminars (National &International)
- Presented paper titled:” Examining the moderating effect of green product knowledge on green product advertising and green product purchase intention” presented a paper in 2nd Doctoral Colloquium, [DC- 19] May 24, 2019. Organized by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. India.
- Invited as Resource Person for the International Conference on Entrepreneurship- on startup to scale up and participated in the international interaction (delegation from USA, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Nepal, and KSA). April 6, 2019, Organized by AMU Aligarh. India.
- Chaired Technical sessions for (Marketing and Human development) in International Conference-Make in India, A Campaign for inclusive growth: initiatives and challenges, 4- 5 January 2016, organized by the Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, India.
- Presented paper titled "Indo –Saudi Economic and Trade Relations: A comparative study for inclusive growth " in International Conference- Make in India, A Campaign for
- Inclusive growth: initiatives and challenges, January 4-5, 2016, organized by Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, India.
- Attended a workshop for three hours concurrent with a second international conference on Assessment and Evaluation Entitled: Learning Outcomes Assessment, Riyadh, 01-03 December 2015.
- Attended the Second Saudi international conference on Scientific Publishing, Organized by King Saud University, Ministry of Education, Riyadh Saudi Arabia during the period 11-13thOctober2015.
- Attended the fourth international conference for e-learning and distance education on "Innovative Learning for Promising Future," Organized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Saudi Arabia during the period 2-5thMarch 2015.
- An attended international forum for innovators in university teaching held at Imam Mohammad Bin Saud Islamic University, Riyadh during the period 3-5 February 2013
- Attended one-day training on "Operating Starboard & Electronic Whiteboard" held on February 15, 2012, at College of Business Administration, Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Research paper (Accepted) titled: "E.Q. and I.Q. connection: Evidence from H.R. practices of Saudi bank" for the International Conference on "Transition to a knowledge-based economy: Multi-disciplinary thinking and best practices” Doha, Qatar from April 2-4,2014
- Participated & presented a research paper on Marketing Sustainability of Consumer Behavior toward GreeningActivities: A Study of in International Conference on 4- 5th November 2011 organized by FRI University, India & International Academy of ManagementScholars.
- Presented online research paper on Mobile Advertising Trends-Using English Language in Marketing in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Media Alternation: Mission, Profession&Corporationon16-17thMarch2012, Organized by Department of Advertising Management and Public Relations, Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar, India.
- Supervised Ph.D. thesis in Management (Awarded) in 2019 as Research Guide: Topic-[“An analytical study on green product market agility with specific reference to consumers of Uttarakhand”]. Name of Research Scholar: Mr. Mayank Pant, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/handle/10603/273356
- Supervised and guide the dissertation work of MBA, BBA, and Diploma programs in Management (2004 till present; supervised more than 25dissertations).
- •Evaluated more than four Ph.D. thesis for the degree as Foreign Examiner for evaluating the Ph.D.thesis.
- Reviewer: reviewed more than ten research papers for reputed international journals and conferences.
- Life membership of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA), India since
- September 2016.
- Member: Editorial Review Board, since 2016. 'AMITY Journal of Marketing,' an international, biannual, refereed journal of AMITY University, India.
- •Member: Editorial Advisory Board, since 2016. ‘JAES Journal of Applied Economics Sciences (Scopus indexed Journal), Romania, Europe.
- Advisory member of the Advisory Council of the International Journal of Marketing Principles and Practices (ACIJMPP) at the International Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP).Ontario, Canada. Since 2011.
- Resource Person in the Workshop on Career Prospects and Opportunities in Marketing held at CBAK on May 23, 2011
- Speaker at Business Centre CBAK May 1, 2011" Insight to Corporate Brands Logo.
- Had been the Session Chairperson in International Conference on Intercultural Communication held on 3-5 September 2009 at the Institute of Management Studies NOIDA (UP) India.
- Deliver a lecture (online) titled 'Teaching Pedagogy and Solving Business Cases ' June 2, 2020, Organized by Faculty of Commerce, AMU Aligarh.
- Deliver a lecture titled ‘Dates Marketing in Saudi Arabia –Opportunities and Challenges’ October 10, 2017, Organized by Department of Business Administration Frank & Debbie Islam Management Complex, AMU Aligarh.
Online Course, Faculty Development Program (FDP), Workshop and Webinar
- Participated in one-week FDP on " Open source learning management system: Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment (MOODLE) " Organized by department of electronics engineering, AMU, Aligarh in association with the spoken tutorial project, IIT Bombay from June 16 to June 20, 2020.
- Completed one-week professional development program on 'Seeking solutions during and post-pandemic COVID-19: A perspective from food security, health, education, economy and technology, 21-25th June 2020, Organized by College of Business, University of Buraimi, Sultanate of Oman.
- Participated and completed AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy online FDP on 'Green Technology & Sustainability Engineering,' September 7-11, 2020, Organized by AMU Aligarh.
- Participated in International symposium on' Digital transformation in higher education on July 2, 2020, arranged by Riphah international university, Islamabad.
- Completed three days FDP on 'Research Methodology' from May 25-27th, 2020, organized by School of Business, UPES Dehradun.
- Completed 'Strategic Management,' an online non-credit course authorized by Copenhagen Business School and offered through course era in 2020.
- Completed the course Advancing the Digital Economy for Sustainable Growth in Asia on March 29, 2020, Organized by ADB Institute.
- Completed the course Introduction to Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific on March 29, 2020, Organized by ADB Institute.
- Completed one day workshop on selecting scholarly journals for publications; Quality considerations, June 16, 2020, organized by Emerald Publishing.
- Completed one day workshop on Insights into the Publication Process, June 27, 2020, organized by Emerald Publishing.
- Completed one day workshop on Insights into the Publication Process, June 27, 2020, organized by Emerald Publishing.
- Participated one-day webinar on July 13, 2021, on Data Management Tools for Researchers, organized by Wiley publishing.
- • Attended the Online Scientific Writing Program on the topics Structuring manuscripts to impress journal editors, selecting a journal, and preparing an excellent submission package, May 4, 2020, jointly organized by Edit age Cactus and UPES.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert