Dr. Suneel AroraProfessor
Accounting and Finance
Suneel Arora is in the area of international accounting and finance with PhD in the area of disclosure practices. He has taught these subjects for nearly 17 years in the institutions such as G D Goenka World Institute | Lancaster University; ICFAI Business School; and Nirma University.
Prior to taking up the current role in 2018, Suneel Arora worked with GD Goenka World Institute | Lancaster University where he shouldered various responsibilities such as Director of PDGBM Program, Academic Conduct Officer and in various core committees.
Suneel Arora holds a PhD from the Nirma University, Institute of Management, (Ahmedabad); MCom (Business Finance) from Pondicherry Central University; and BCom from Maharishi Dayanand University.
Publications (from 2015)
‘Risk incorporation into the capital budgeting process of solar power plants’, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8/27, pp. 546-552. (Jha, A. and Arora, S., 2019).
‘Literature review of capital budgeting practices with special reference to capital intensive industries in India’, Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, 12/5, pp. 21-34. (Jha, A. and Arora, S., 2019).
Suneel’s current research interests include Corporate Reporting Practices, Environmental Disclosures, Corporate Finance and IFRS.
Contribution to Profession and Awards (from 2015)
- Chaired a session in national seminar and was member of panel discussion at Auro University on 12th and 13th April 2019.
- Reviewer of books of McGraw Hill and Macmillan
- Member Editorial Board, Apeejay Journal of Management and Technology.
- Member of Reviewer Board, Indian Journal of Commerce & Management Studies.
- Associate Editor, International Journals of Multidisciplinary Research Academy.