Qualification: B.E(Electronics & Telecommunication), MBA(HR), Ph.D.
College/University: Amravati University, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
Introduction: Dr.Monika is an Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management in School of Management. Her areas of expertise include performance management, change management, general management, stress management, HR Analytics, quantitative research and PLS-SEM.
Her areas of expertise include performance management, change management, general management, stress management, HR Analytics, quantitative research and PLS-SEM. She has seven years of experience including six years in various universities and colleges such as Jaipur National University (Jaipur), Apex Institute of Management & Science (Jaipur), Rai University(New Delhi), Ramdeo Baba Kamla Nehru Engineering College (Nagpur) and Lady Amritbai Daga College,(Nagpur). She has also worked in an ICSSR (New Delhi) sponsored research project entitled “Examining Effectiveness of Online Teaching in Response to Covid-19 Pandemic: An Indian Context” in Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
- Agrawal, M., & Mahajan, R. (2021). Work-family enrichment: An integrative review. Journal of Workplace Health Management, 14(2), 217-241.https://doi.org/10.1108/IJWHM-04-2020-0056 (Scopus Indexed, ESCI)
- Agrawal, M., & Mahajan, R. (2021). The effect of optimism on the work-family interface and psychological health of Indian police. Policing: An International Journal. https://doi.org/10.1108/PIJPSM-10-2020-0161(Scopus Indexed, SSCI)
- Agrawal, M., & Singh, R. (2020). Factor associated with police depression: A systematic review. International Journal of Criminal Justice Sciences, 15(1), 35-50. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3819100 /(Scopus Indexed, ESCI)
- Arora, P., & Agrawal, M. (2016). Women entrepreneurship: A prerequisite for women empowerment, Inroads, 5 (1 & 2), 50-55
Scholarly Conference Proceedings
- Presented a paper entitled “Organizational Justice, work-family experiences and mental health: A study of Rajasthan Police” in the National Online Conference on “Sustainable Business and Marketing” organized by National Institute of Technology, Trichi held on 10 March 2021
- Presented a paper on “Social entrepreneurship-A changing business model- Case study on Narayana Hrudayalaya and Grameen Bank” in the national conference on “Strengthening Indian Economy and Business: Nurturing the Present, Innovating the future” organized by Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management & Gramothan held from 18-19 Nov 2016
- Presented a paper on " Green HRM - A Move towards Sustainable Development" in the National Conference on "Innovative Research Practices in Science, Technology & Management" organized by Career Point University, Kota on 30 April 2016
- Contributed a paper entitled “Emerging Trends and Challenges in Human Resource Development” in the National conference on “Emerging Trends and Challenges in Management” organized by Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur held on 27 February 2015
- Presented a paper entitled “Indian Economy-Pre and Post Liberalization” at the National Conference on “Changing Times: Reinventing the Indian Growth Story” organized by Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management & Gramothan, Jaipur held from 21-22 November 2014
Book & Book Chapters
Trade Journals & Popular Press
- Published a blog for indiahrlive.com on “Importance and Challenges of Leadership in today’s Organizations” (Link http://indiahrlive.com/importance-and-challenges-of-leadership-in-todays-organizations/)
- Published a blog for indiahrlive.com on “Role of HRD in 21st Century”(Link indiahrlive.com/role- of- hrd- in- 21st century)
Contribution to Profession and Awards
- Coordinated a summit on “Insurance Industry-Societal Responsibility and Sustainability” held on 28th February 2015 in Apex Institute of Management & Science Jaipur.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert