GD Goenka International Centre (GDGIC)
The GDGIC (GD Goenka International Centre) provides support and assistance for ALL the students of GD Goenka University.
GDGIC offer programs and services to help the international students before and after their arrival in India to ease their transition and making sure that their experience is safe, enjoyable and fruitful.
The centre also offers programs and resources for internationally minded students looking for opportunities such as student exchange/transfer, summer schools and internships outside of India. It also facilitates joint R&D and joint programmes in collaboration with top foreign Universities.
The mission of GDGIC is to connect the GD Goenka University to the world through:
- Association with top ranked foreign institutions that facilitates student/faculty exchange and transfer
- Helping the students to internationalize their education and gain intercultural experience abroad
- Development of resources to provide education opportunities for students from around the world
- Hosting events and activities to promote international opportunities and awareness of global issues
- Increasing number and diversity of international enrolments
To help in making the GD Goenka University an internationally recognized institution through active foreign collaborations andencouraging students to participate in exchanges, study and travel abroad, internships, and activities that expand horizons and develop global skill sets.