GD Goenka Technology Business Incubator (GDGTBI)
GDGTBI operates out of the G D Goenka University campus on Sohna Road in Gurugram, Haryana. The incubator in the University provides facilities, to help students and faculty develop truly innovative technology and business ideas into commercial ventures which have the potential to improve the lives of people.
The GD Goenka Technology Business Incubator (GDGTBI) strives to:
- Foster the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the University
- Nurture entrepreneurship amongst students through educational programmes, knowledge generation, finance and mentoring
- Institution building through training and research
- Make the incubatee- -driven initiatives self-sustaining
To foster entrepreneurship driven initiatives directed towards the development of economy and society.
This program is open to students and the faculty of the University, professionals and entrepreneurs who have the passion to follow their ideas, products or processes and to develop from concept to market.
Incubatees will have access to technological assistance through mentors in the University in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Consultancy and promoting technology related businesses
- Establishing new entities in niche areas
- Prototyping and patenting
Infrastructure for Incubatees
- High-speed Internet access
- Office space and infrastructure
- On-campus resources including faculty expertise, Laboratory access and rapid prototyping
Services for Incubatees
- Understanding the basics of how to run a business
- How to Network and acquire business traction
- Understand the market for the product or idea
- Marketing your product and ideas, presentation and pitching skills
- Learn basics of accounting, financial management
- Comprehensive business training programs, including business case development
- Technology commercialization assistance including access to angel investors, bank loans, MUDRA funds, Venture capital
- Intellectual property management and Regulatory compliance for products and ideas
- Identification of management teams, mentors, members for advisory boards and strategic partners.
- Access to the University Outreach enhancing the visibility of the finished product
Some of the Entrepreneurship initiatives from GDGU students/alumni are:
Phonewalaa.com - e-commerce site for smart phone related needs
Coverdekho.com - Another entrepreneurship venture for customised mobile phone covers.
Snackrabbit.in - An online distributor of exotic snacks in the NCR region.
DessertsDaily - A company which home delivers desserts and chocolates
Mahalaxmi Enterprises - Manufacturer and supplier of fly ash bricks and red bricks.
Endymion Exports Private Ltd. - An export house for leather apparels.
Krishna Wedding Showroom - Curated wedding and party wear showroom, Gurugram.
Moonrock Events - Event Management Company in Artist Management Services and Event Planning Services.
Scent Studio - Bespoke room freshener and perfumes, operational in Connaught Place, New Delhi.
Hire Bazaar - Provides home, office and party rental solutions
Onlinepropertymart.com (OPM) : Real estate deals in office, home and farmland
EJS Clothing : Curated wedding and party wear showroom, in Moanda, Democratic Republic of the Congo
ArtisansLove™️ : Handcrafted, Customised, Home Décor established in 2018 by Aarushi Jain