Purpose of the Event:
- To celebrate occasions together – 75th Independence Day of India, Ganesh Chaturthi, Janmashtami and Onam.
- To reflect on the unity in diversified celebrations of India
- Providing an insight to students regarding the event management as a part of the professional environment
- Providing experience in terms of skills, knowledge, emotional intelligence and personality development
Highlights of the Event
- Develop Understanding on the cultural orientation of different festivals .
- Developing confidence and team building to organise culturally rich events
- Enhancing culinary skills and practical learning to prepare traditional delicacies like laddus and Paysam
- Most importantly learning the importance of learning and enjoying in cultural diversity and respecting India as a true nation known for the same
- Opportunity to exhibit their skills
G D Goenka University, Gurgaon welcomed its new batch of students with two days.
Our Blogs Similar Blogs
Placement Expert Talk to Expert