Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between G D Goenka University, Gurgaon and Safeducate Learning Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi entered into as of 09/01/2017, for establishing partnership and formulating strategies for possible collaborations on areas of mutual interest covering collaborative teaching, case study writing, research etc.
This MoU will enable the parties to:
- SET the ground for longer-term Academia-industry partnerships in the field of logistics & supply chain management
- PROVIDE Institute access to industrial environments for applied and problem-based learning
About Safeducate Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Safeducate was founded in the year 2007, when Safexpress- India’s largest Supply Chain and Logistics Company, envisioned the skill need in the supply chain & logistics industry. Ever since, Safeducate has made its presence strongly felt by nurturing competent workforce and continuously striving towards developing a talent pool of proficient supply chain and logistics professionals. Led by the alumni of Stanford, Columbia and Cambridge Universities, the team blends rich operational experience with international know-how and best practices to create programs which are extremely stimulating, hands on and industry focused.
Scope of the Collaboration
The general purpose of this MOU is to facilitate industry and research cooperation between the parties hereunder based upon the principles of mutual benefit and may include the following general cooperation areas;
- Co-launch and Co-run MBA/MSc/PGD in SCM & Logistics
- Co-launch and Co-run Job-oriented Crash Courses in SCM & Logistics (Final year Under-Graduate students)
- Industry partnership to organize and run Internship Programs in SCM & Logistics
- Research Paper writing in the area of SCM & Logistics
- Co-organize National & International Seminars and Conferences
- Co-launch and Co-run MDP
Placement Expert Talk to Expert