Dr. Kirti Amresh Gautam
Introduction: Specialization Cancer biology, Microbiology, Molecular biology, Immunology Honours/Awards RGNF-UGC
- Investigation of Molecular pathway’s Associated protein using advance technology or convention technology to explore these as biomarker for early detection, better prognosis of cancer and treatment outcome.
- Microbial correlation with human carcinoma.
- Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry
Publications (Best 5)
- Alok Raghav, Syed Ghazanfar Ali, Goo-Bo Jeong, Kirti Amresh Gautam, Shahid Banday, Qazi Noorul Mateen, Prashant Tripathi, Rich Giri, Saurabh Agarwal, Manish Singh, Haris M Khan. Newer Horizon of Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Based Therapy in the Management of SARS-CoV-2- Associated Mucormycosis: A Safe Hope for Future Medicine. Frontiers in Microbiology 2021; 12: 738983
- Alok Raghav, Prashant Tripathi, Brijesh Mishra, Goo-Bo Jeong, Shahid Banday, Kirti Amresh Gautam, Qazi Noorul Mateen, Akhil Singla, Jamal Ahmad "Mesenchymal stromal cells derived tailored exosomes abandons bacteria associated diabetes foot ulcers: A customized approach from bench to bed". Front Microbio. 2021 Jul 27;12:712588
- Alok Raghav, Zeeshan Ahmad Khan, Vaibhav Kumar Upadhayay, Prashant Tripathi, Kirti Amresh Gautam, Brijesh Kumar Mishra, Jamal Ahamd, Goo-Bo Jeong. Mesenchymal stem cell-derived exosomes exhibit promising potential for treating SARS-CoV-2infected patients. Cells 2021;10:587. https://doi.org/10.3390/cells10030587
- Prashant Tripathi, Rajender Singh, Alok Raghav, Satya Narayan Sankhwar, Sandeep Kumar Bansal, Mahendra Pal Singh Negi, Kirti Amresh Gautam.TNF-α gene polymorphisms and risk of urinary bladder cancer – A case-control study and meta-analysis. Meta Gene 2021;24:100848.
- Kirti A Gautam, Tripathi Muktanand, Satya N Sankhwar, Apul Goel, Pushp L Sankhwar, Singh Rajender. Functional polymorphisms in the IL-6 gene promoter and the risk of urinary bladder cancer in India. Cytokine 2016;77:152-156.doi.org/10.1016/j.cyto.2015.11.008
Placement Expert Talk to Expert