To be a globally reputed multidisciplinary institution with a focus on research, innovation, and sustainability, producing socially responsible science and technology professionals.
The mission of the School of Engineering and Sciences is to produce globally competent engineering and
sciences professionals through:
1. An integrative educational experience that blends fundamentals, research, and hands-on experience in the area of engineering, sciences, and technology
2. Distinctive academic curriculum designed through interaction with major stakeholders like industry and professional societies
3. State-of-the-art facilities and effective delivery of high-quality content by qualified faculty members who ensure the notion of lifelong learning
4. Promotion of exchange of faculty/students with international and national academic and research institutions.
5. Scholarly activities that create and transfer new knowledge
6. Provision of internship opportunities with local industry to foster innovations towards achieving sustainable industrialization.