Assistant Professor (School of Law)
Qualification: BA LLB (2008), LLM (2010), Ph.D. – Ph.D. in Law, Amity University Gurugram, 2019, UGC NET Dec 2014, PG Diploma in IPR(IGNOU) (2017), PG Diploma in Human Rights (NLSIU, Bengaluru) (2020)
College/University: Amity University Gurugram, M.D. University Rohtak.
Introduction: Dr. Teena is law graduate from Maharashi Dayanand University, Haryana. She did her LL.M. from Bhagat Phool Singh University, Sonepat with specialization in Corporate Laws. She qualified National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC in Dec 2014. She completed her Ph. D in 2019 from Amity University Gurugram.
She has natural flair for teaching and research. During her teaching, she won many accolades including, Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Innovative Teaching Pedagogy in K R Mangalam University. Her research paper was awarded with best research paper at one day National Conference on Social-Legal Impact of Environment Jurisprudence in the 21st Century, dated 21st October 2021. So far she has published 11 research papers and chapters in various journal and books and has also presented 15 research papers in National and International Conferences. Her areas of interest are Environmental Laws, IPR, Family Law and Criminal Laws.
List of Publications
- Published Research Paper on “Darker side of the advancement of Interception of Communication In India”, in International Research Journal- Gyandayini Samaj Vigyan Shodh Patrika’ from pages 26-28, ISSN No. 2249-572X, Vol. VI, No.2, August-2016.
- Published Research Paper on “Right against Self Incrimination” in Research Journal- Journal of Social Concerns’- ISSN No.2231-5837, from pages 1-3, Special Volume for Law, Volume-6, Issue-17, September-2016.
- Published research paper on “Towards a Shared Future: Raising awareness and practicing Environment Justice” in Indian Journal of Social Concerns-Special Volume for law, Volume-7, Issue-27, January, 2018 page-17-20, ISSN-2231-5837.
- Published research paper on “Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace: Critical study of Vishakha Guidelines vis a vis The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace ( Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013” in Indian Journal of Social Concerns-Special Volume for law,Volume-7, Issue-27, January, 2018 page-5-7, ISSN-2231-5837.
- Published research Article on “Constitutional Provisions Relating to Environment Protection” in International Journal of Enviro-Legal Research in June, 2018 Edition.Page-5-7, ISSN-2231-5837.
- Published research Article on, “Global Concern For Environment Protection” in A Peer Reviewed Research Journal VIDHAN, Volume- 4, Page no- 70-74, ISSN no- 2230-9896, UGC Journal no- 47145
- Published research Article on UGC Listed Kala Sarovar Journal on “Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Clean India Campaign, ISSN -0975-4520.
- Published Article on “Role of Judiciary and Environment Protection in India” Proceedings Published in An International-Peer Reviewed, Refereed & Quarterly Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies, special issue of KES’ Shri. Jayantilal H. Patel Law College Printed ISSN 2319-4766 Online ISSN 2278-8808
- Chapter published with title “SEX WORKERS IN INDIA: A DISMAL STORY in Book HUMAN RIGHTS IN INDIA by Dr. Somnath Roy. ISBN NO- 9789387839410
- Chapter published with title, “INDIAN LEGAL SYSTEM ON CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE: AN ANALYTICAL STUDY,” in Book Children, Law and Society by Law Mantra. ISBN: 978-81-941162
- Chapter Published in Edited book Criminology, Penology, and Victimology- An Overview with Titled “White Collar Crime: A Biggest Menace for Society- A Study to rectify the Present Snag. ISBN Number 978-93-90847-12-9
- Chapter published with Title “Media Trial and its Impact on Fair Trial” by Shree Ram Law House, by Shoolini University ISBN 978-93-91323-11-0 , 2021.
- Presented research paper on “Restorative Justice- A need of 21st Century, in National Seminar on Restorative Justice, Jamia Milia Islamia University, on 18th Feb.2017.
- Presented research paper on "Environment Justice" at Amity International Conference on Legal Dimensions of Environment, 2017.
- Presented research paper on “Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace: Critical Analysis of Vishakha Guidelines in India”, at International Seminar on Women and Law, organized by Law Mantra in Collaboration with International Council of Jurists, London on 13.01.2018 at Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- Presented research paper on “International Issues in Water Resource Management: Legal Challenges and Policy Perspectives” at International Seminar on- Water Laws and Resource Management: Challenges and Way Ahead, at University of Petroleum and Energy Sciences, Dehrahun, Uttrakhand on February 3-4, 2018.
- Presented research paper on “Indian Legal System on Child Sexual Abuse: An analytical study” in the International Seminar on Protection of Women and Children Rights: Issues and Challenges, organized by Law Mantra in academic collaboration with Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla, Faculty of Law- University of Port, Hart court & International Council of Jurists, London 16th June 2018 at the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- Presented research paper on, “ Towards Sustainable Communities: Challenges and Solutions”, in Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Conference held on January 19 2019 in IDEAL Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, IP University Delhi.
- Presented research paper on, “Legal and Constitutional Rights of Women”, in National Seminar held on March 8, 2019 in MDU Centre for Professional & Allied Studies, Gurugram.
- Presented research paper on, “Core Professional Values of Legal Profession in India: Critical Analysis” in International Conference on Future and upliftment of Law in India as Profession held on April 20, 2019 at Radhakrishnan Auditorium MDU Rohtak.
- Presented research paper on, “Social Media, Ethics,# No More” in International Conference on “Ethics and Integrity in Management and Legal Practices” held on 8-9 Feb 2019 at K R Mangalam University.
- Presented research paper on “Role of Constitution in Child Rights" at National Webinar on Child Protection and Child Rights socio, economic, legal and cultural dimensions organized by Department of Laws, Career Point University, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh on 23rd May, 2020.
- Paper Presented in International Conference organized by SOL,SUSHANT UNIVERSITY on topic law management humanities, science and international relations-2021” on 9 April, 2021 titled as “Restorative Justice : A need of 21st Century.”
- Paper Presented in International Conference organized by Centre For Environmental Studies, Geeta Institute of Law on topic Protection Of Human Rights In The Era of Globalization: Contemporary Issues And Challenges” on 03rd February, 2021titled as “Right to Clean Environmental: A basic Human Right.”
- Paper Presented in International Virtual Conference International Conference on interface between Law & Technology organized by School of Business and Law, Navrachana University, Vododara on 30 January, 2021 entitled Cyber Crime: A digital crime in today’s world.
- Presented a Poster Presentation on Role of Judicial Activism in development of Environment Jurisprudence in India in WORLD ENVIRONMENT SUMMIT 2021 organized by Environment and Social Development Association (ESDA) Delhi
Placement Expert Talk to Expert