Qualification: B.E. (Electronics) (Bachelor of Engineering), MBA (IB and Finance), PhD (Management)
College/University: D.Y.Patil College of Engg/ Pune University 2002, Amity University, UP 2005, GD Goenka University; Thesis submitted
Introduction: Abhishek Jha is a resourceful professional with more than 14 years of experience in Academics and Business & Financial Research. He has recently submitted his PhD thesis in GD Goenka University.
He has served with reputed educational institutions like PDM College of Engineering, Hierank Business School and BML Munjal University in the past. He has worked in Research Firms such as Accelerator Group LLC and Evalueserve.com Pvt. Ltd. He completed his MBA (International Business & Finance) from Amity Business School, Noida and BE (Electronics) from DY Patil College of Engineering, Pune University. He has cleared UGC NET two times in June 2012 and in June 2013. He has significant experience in having delivered superior training programmes on Finance, International Business, General Management and Economics. He is proficient in carrying out major responsibilities pertaining to Mergers & Acquisition, Due Diligence and Business Modeling. He has 12 publications in international and national journals, conferences proceedings and books chapters.
- “Literature Review of Capital Budgeting Practices with Special Reference to Capital Intensive Industries of India” in Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management bearing ISSN No. 0975-2854 (Scopus indexed)
- “Risk Incorporation into the Capital Budgeting process of Solar Power Plants” in International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering bearing ISSN No. 2277-3878 (Scopus Indexed)
- “Blog Marketing A Consumer Perspective” in International Journal named IJMSSR bearing ISSN no. 2319-4421.
- Global Competitiveness Factor Model” in IJMSSR Journal bearing ISSN no. 2319-4421.
- “Tax Structure in India and its effect on Corporates and Individual Customers” in IJRCM bearing ISSN No. 2231-5756.
- “Estimation of Beta values of Indian power generation projects” in World Journal of Economics and Finance bearing ISSN No. 2107-0531.
- “Hurdle Rate Estimation in Indian Power Projects” in International Journal of Business Intelligence and Analytics bearing ISSN No. 2321-1857
- “Capital Budgeting Practices in Indian power projects” in Advances in Economics and Business Management bearing ISSN No. 2394-1545
Scholarly Conference Proceedings
- “A study of relationship of sentiments of investors and stock market indices of US economy” in Contemporary Trends in Business and Finance, ICBF 2022, ICFAI Hyderabad
- “A Study of correlation amongst overall risk and financial variables observed by solar power firms” in VIC-PGTPPC-2020, Arihant College, Indore (Best Paper Award)
- “Cost of Capital Determination Practices in Indian Solar Power firms” in The Impact of Globalization on Economic Development, Emerging Technology and Management Science, HBS,Noida
- “Risk Incorporation into the Capital Budgeting process of Solar Power Plants” in ICRAMSTEL 2019, JIMS, Greater Noida
- “Study of Foreign Exchange Derivatives involving US Dollars against other currencies” in Book Chapter of Book on “Financial and Commodities Derivatives” bearing ISBN No. 9789382391-12-8
- “Growth of Hedge Fund as a new investment opportunity” in Book Chapter of Book on “Investment Management” bearing ISBN No. 978-93-81818-11-4
Contribution to Profession and Awards
- Helped in developing new syllabus for PDM University as part of then PDM College of Engg.
- Best Paper Award for “A Study of correlation amongst overall risk and financial variables observed by solar power firms” in VIC-PGTPPC-2020, Arihant College, Indore.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert