Dr Kishore Kumar Morya
Qualification: BE, Electronics and Communication, MBA, Dual Specialization, International Business/Information Technology, Performance of Supply Chains and Profitability of the Organizations
College/University: Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Manipal Institute of Management, R A Podar Institute of Management, FMS, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
Introduction: Dr Kishore Kumar Morya has specialization in the field of Management Science, Operations and Technology Management. He is a prolific member of academic and research fraternity at G D Goenka University. Dr. Morya has performed an instrumental role in designing and delivering doctoral and post graduate programs at School of Management. Dr Morya has keen interests in Predictive and Prescriptive Modelling, Quantitative Research, and Measurement of Supply Chain Performance. Prior to joining its current role Dr Morya was associated with Lancaster University, School of Management Programs at G D Goenka World Institute, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), and IBS Business School (ICFAI, Hyderabad).
- Shankar, A., Morya, K. K. (2021). ‘Pricing of Mobile Telephony Services in India after the Launch of Services by Reliance India.’ Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, Volume – 12 (6), pp. 5310-5318.
- Shankar, A., Morya, K. K. (2020). ‘A forecast of wireless tele-density of India in 2025.’ Indian Journal of Economics & Business, ISSN: 0972-5784, Volume-19(2), pp. 155-172.
- Singh, M., Morya, K. K. (2020). ‘Security of Critical Infrastructure: Issues and Challenges- An Indian Perspective.’ Mukt Shabd Journal, 9(8). pp. 993-997
- Morya, K. K., Shankar, A. 2020). ‘Is Fierce Competition A Reason for Performance Plunge of Mobile Telephony Sector in India?’ International Journal of Research in Business Studies, 5(1). pp. 83-102.
- Morya, K. K., Singh, M., (2020). ‘Study of Latest Cyber security Threats to IT/OT and their Impact on e-Governance in India’, International Journal on Emerging Technologies 11(2). pp. 939-947.
- Shankar, A., Morya, K. K. (2020). ‘Pricing of Mobile Telephony Services in India’, International Journal on Emerging Technologies, 11(2). pp. 120-134.
- Singh, M., Morya, K. K. (2020). ‘Associated threats of industrial control systems and awareness of cyber security in ENR Sector of India – a Case Study’, Industrial Engineering Journal, 13(2).
- A study of employee engagement and its impact on organizational citizenship behavior in the hotel industry’, IUP Journal of Organizational Behavior 18(1), pp. 7-31. (Yadav, S., Morya, K. K., 2019).
- ‘Employee engagement & internal employer branding: A study of service industry’, Jharkhand Journal of Development and Management Studies, 15(4). pp. 7557-7569. (Morya, K K., Yadav, S., 2017),
- ‘Impact of employer branding on organization citizenship behavior in service industry’, MAIMT Journal of IT and Management, 11(2), pp. 67-82. (Morya, K.K., Yadav, S, 2018),
- ‘A Brief Introduction to Emerging Technologies for efficient supply chain management’, Logistics Xpress, 8(2), pp. 37-39. (Morya, K.K., 2016),
- ‘Service Modification through extending Mass Customization in the Professional Education Service Industry: Scope, Challenge and Management’, The Fed Uni Journal of Higher Education, V(3). pp. 63-81. (Dugar, A., Morya, K.K., Shreshtha, M., 2010).
- ‘Aligning Interest of SMEs with a Focal Firm (MNC) in a Global Supply Chain Setup’, Icfai Journal of Supply Chain Management, 6(1), pp. 49-59. (Morya, K. K., Dwivedi, H., 2009). (CABELL’ Directory)
- ‘Google’s Digital Rights Management’, E-Business, 8(7), pp. 26-33. (Morya, K. K., Sharma S., 2007).
Scholarly Conference Proceedings
- ‘Is fierce competition a reason for performance plunge of mobile telephony sector in India?’, International Conference on Research in Business (ICRB 2020), India International Centre, New Delhi, India. (Morya, K. K., Shankar, A., 16 February 2020).
- ‘Competition in Indian mobile telephony sector’, Second International Conference on Recent Innovation in Science, Engineering, Technology & Management, Amity University, Greater Noida, India. (Morya, K. K., Shankar, A., 10 January 2020).
- ‘Enhancing security in data transfer of industrial control systems using IPsec-VPN over Mobile Network’, Second International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering Technology and Management, Amity University, Greater Noida, India. (Morya, K.K., Singh, M., 2020, 10 January 2020).
- ‘Starbucks Indian Entry: Challenge for Existing Café Chain’. GDGU-Elixir 2015: International Case Conclave, September 4, 2015, Gurgaon. (Morya, K.K., Gupta, N., 2015)
- ‘Customer Perception about Downward Vertical Extension of a Luxury Brand: A Case of Louis Vuitton in Indian Market’, GDGU International Conference, April, 25-26, 2014, Gurgaon. (Morya, K.K., Goyal, K., 2014)
- ‘A Theoretical Study of Supply Chain Orientation Gap between MNCs and SMEs’. 7th ISDSI & 5th OSCM International Conference, December 28 -30, 2013 IMI, New Delhi. (Morya, K.K., 2013)
- ‘A Predicament in Indian Retail Sector: Deliberation for Way Out’, Managing a Service Led Economy, British Northern Universities India Forum Conference, 2012, Lancaster India Centre, January4-5, Taj Club House, Chennai, India. (Morya, K. K., 2012).
- ‘Service Modification through extending Mass Customization in the Professional Education Service Industry: Scope, Challenge and Management’, PDMA India Conference 2007, IIMB Management Review, Product Development for Developing Country Markets: Scope, Challenges and Management, December 17-19, IIM, Bangalore. (Dugar, A., Morya, K. K., Shreshtha M., 2007).
- ‘Understanding Retailers’ Mind: An Empirical Study of Mom and Pop Retailers in the Grocery Food Products Market in Jaipur city’, IBSA.ICON07; 2nd International Conference on Management, Globalization: Opportunities and Challenges, December 27-29, IBS, Ahmedabad. (Morya, K. K., & Sarabhai, S., 2007).
- ‘Developing Supply Chain Competencies: Think and Act differently’, at AICTE sponsored Conference on Supply Chain Management, Institute of Public Enterprises, Osmania University Campus, January22-23, IPE, Hyderabad. (Morya, K. K., 2007).
- ‘Supply Chain Integration: An Ongoing Approach for Sustainability’, IILM, Jaipur. Morya, K.K., Dugar, A., 2006).
- ‘RFID’, National Seminar organized by Amity University Jaipur. (Morya, K. K., 2006)
- ‘Tata-Corus: Spearheading India’s Global Drive to Growth’, India: Acquiring its Way to Global Footprint’, Palgrave Macmillan, London, pp. 49-60. (Kumar, K., Morya, K.K. 2012). (SCOPUS)
- 2. ‘Developing Supply Chain Competencies’, Supply Chain Management, June, New Century Publications, New Delhi, pp. 47-59. (Morya, K.K., 2012).
Contribution to Profession and Awards
Best Paper Award
International Conference on Research in Business (ICRB 2020), India International Centre, New Delhi, 16 February. (Morya, K. K., Shankar, A., 2020)
Case Study Winner:
Aditya Birla Case Study Development Initiatives 2008 Award, “Tata-Corus: Spearheading India’s Global Drive to Growth” awarded by London Business School, 2008.
Best SIP (Summer Internship Project)
Awarded for guiding summer internship project to student at IBS, Jaipur, 2008
Placement Expert Talk to Expert