IHE Expo – Live Cooking Competition at the venue organised by IFCA ( Indian Federation of Culinary Associations)
Date – 03rd August- 06th August 2022
Purpose of the Event:
- Providing exposure to students towards Industry competition and bench mark
- In still confidence in students pursuing Culinary Arts
- Providing an insight to students regarding the work pressure & deadlines associated in a professional environment
- Providing experience in terms of skills, knowledge, emotional intelligence and personality development
- Ensuring the visibility of the brand LCB,SOHT and GD Goenka University for developing industry awareness and connects.
Attended By – Industry professionals and Celebrity Chefs such as Chef Ajay Chopra, Chef Harpal Sokhi, Chef Parvinder Bali, Chef Devender Kumar, Chef Sanjib Ghatak, to name a few.
Highlights of the Event
- Sarvesh Shokeen won the Gold medal in the Live- Pasta Cooking category
- Sarvesh also won the silver medal in Live- Regional Cuisines of India
- Sumit Sharma won the Bronze medal in Live- Regional Cuisines of India
Our Blogs Similar Blogs
Placement Expert Talk to Expert