Dr. Bharat Bhushan
Head Clinicals & Associate Professor: Musculoskeletal Disorder, School of Medical and Allied Science
Qualification: Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Masters of Physiotherapy
College/University: Kurukshetra University, Haryana(India), H.N.B. Garwal University, Srinagar, Uttrakhand(India)
Bharat Bhushan is an expert in the area Musculoskeletal Disorder Physiotherapy with a background in Orthopedics’ Physiotherapy. He has taught these subjects for nearly 19 years at Faculty of Physiotherapy, Baba Mastnath University, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak (India) in various capacities starting from Lecturer to Assistant professor and then Associate Professor at the time of Resignation.
Besides the teaching he had worked with the Emminent Prof and Head Orthpaedics Dr. N.S. Chadha for more than 4 years as Clinical Physiotherpist at Chadha Nursing Home and orthopedics Hospital, Rohtak Haryana (India).
Also Bharat had done the Charitable work for the sake of society with Baba Banda Bhadur Charitable Laboratory and Dispensary for more than 10 years at DLF Colony, Rohtak Haryana, (INDIA)
He has been the member of Board of Studies of Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences and designed the curriculum of BPT course that is followed at present.
Treated the patients of varied ailment from simple pain to disability before joining the current position he was working as Dean(Associate Professor), Faculty of Physiotherapy in Baba Mastnath University for more than 8 years.
Bharat Bhushan holds a Bachelor of Physiotherapy form Kurukshetra University, Haryana(India).
Bharat Bhushan holds a Masters of Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal Disorders form H.N.B. Garwal University, Srinagar, Uttrakhand(India).
Publications (from 2018)
- “Mobile adhoc Networks- Desktop to Pocket”, Dr. Sudesh Lather, Er. Monika Chawla & Bharat Bhushan in National conference on Innovations I IT, Management & Education-Digital India Initiative(IIMEDII-2015) organized by Maharaja Surajmal Institute and Computer Society of India on 21th March 2015.
- “Mobile Adhoc Networks- The Art of Networking without Network”, Dr. Sudesh Lather, Monika Chawla & Bharat Bhushan in National conference on Emerging Computing technologies and ICT for Development-2015(NCECT &ICTD-2015) organized by the department of Computer Science ane Applications, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak on 28, Feb 2015.
- “Technology and Doctors”, Bharat Bhushan, Two day annual Conference of National Medicos Organization held on 22-23 Feb 2014 at Jharkhand.
- “Good Posture”, Bharat Bhushan in Doctors Seminar on 9th Feb 2014 organized by National Medicos Organization and Vishva Ayurved Parishad at GIA House MG road Gurgoan.
- “Role of Good Teacher” , Bharat Bhushan, National Conference of Teachers held on 12 dec 2013 at Baba Mastnath University in collaboration with Swami Vivekanand Sardh shati samaroh Samiti.
- “QOS Routing Protocols for MANETs” , Dr. Yudhvir Singh, Vikas Siwach, Monika Chawla & Bharat Bhushan; Two day National conference on ‘Advances in Communication, Computer & Electrical Engineering’; 6-7 April 2013.
- “Role of Technology in Moral Values and Ethics”, Monika and Bharat Bhushan; one day National Seminar on ‘Role of Education in Developing Moral Values & Ethics in Young Generation’ 28th April 2012.
- “Technology and Leadership Qualities”, Bharat Bhushan; one day National Conference on ‘Emerging & Developing Leadership Qualities , 7th April 2012.
“Life Style disorders”, Bharat Bhushan; one day National Symposium on ‘Life style disorders & Ayurveda’ 3rd April 2012.
“Information Security management”, Monika and Bharat Bhushan, one day National Conference on Advances in Computational Intelligence, 9th July 2011.
“E-Business service using Data Mining Techniques”, Bharat Bhushan and Monika, one day National Conference on Advances in Computational Intelligence, 9th July 2011.
“Computer Related Health problems”, Bharat Bhushan and Monika, Two day National Conference of National Medicos Organization on 9-10 April 2011.
“Noval Algorithm for classification of Medical Images”, Bharat Bhushan and Monika, Two day International conference on Methods and Models in Science and Technology, 25-26, December 2010.
“Holographic Memories put shame to surface storage memories”, Bharat Bhushan & Bhavneesh Malik in SOCH- Mastnathgournal of Science & Technology, vol-2, No- 4, Dec 2007.
“Nutrition for strength when you’re not Well”, Bharat Bhushan; in Ayurved Pradeep Annual Vol -4, No-3, July 2007
Bharat Bhushan has done his research on ‘Effect of PRE of Core strengthening Exercises in PIVD Case’ in 2014.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert