Dr. Jaya Bharti
Qualification: BSc.In Medical Laboratory Technology, MSc.In Microbiology, PhD
College/University: Central university H.N.B. Garhwal, Mewar University Rajasthan
Introduction: Dr.Jaya Bharti is an expert in the area of Medical Microbiology and Nano Technology with a background in Medical Laboratory Technology. She has taught these subjects for nearly 8 years at universities such as the Punjab Technical University (India) Mewar University (India), and GD Goenka University (India).
Prior to taking up the current role in 2012, Jaya Bharti served in academic positions as a Lecturer (Microbiology and Medical Laboratory Technology), Punjab Technical University and as an Assistant Professor cum Head of the Department of MLT in Faculty of Paramedical and Sciences, Mewar University (India). During her tenure at Mewar University, She has been a member of Academic Council and Departmental coordinator for NACC, and Member of Discipline committee
Jaya Bharti holds a PhD degree from the Mewar University Rajasthan (India); MSc.In Microbiology and BSc.In Medical Laboratory Technology from Central university H.N.B. Garhwal (India).
Publications (from 2017)
- Bharti J., and Mathur A. (2017). Study of the antimicrobial effect of silver nanoparticles against biofilm producing Staphylococcus aureus strains. International Journal of Scientific Research and Publications, 7 (3): 153-163.
- Bharti J., and Mathur A. (2017). Study of production of green conjugates of silver nanoparticles for determination of antimization oicrobial potential against biofilm producing Staphylococcus aureus. International Journal of Current Microbiology & Applied Sciences.
- Bharti J., and Mathur A. (2019). A Review on Antimicrobial Effect of Silver Nanoparticle against Biofilm Producing Bacteria. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR),8(7):1299-1301.
- Kumar M., and Bharti J.(2019). Isolation and Characterization of Multi Drug Resistant Escherichia coli Isolated from Urinary Tract Infected Patients. International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences-IJPBSTM, 9(4) 55-66.
- Kumar A., Bharti J.,Verma A. (March ,2020), Aspects of Digitalization of Healthcare in India. International Journal of Analytical Review (IJRAR), 7(1)404-407.
- Lawan K., and Bharti J. (April 2020), Diagnostic Testing of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): A Challenge to the Developing Nations. . International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR),9 (4):776-777. 7.
- Sofi A, and Bharti J., ( April, 2020).The importance of C-reactive protein and other inflammatory markers in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. International Journal of Analytical Review (IJRAR) ,7(2): 936-947.
- Lawan K, Bharti J, Kargo M and Bello U.,(November, 2020). Impact of medicinal plants on treatment of SARS-CoV, SARS- CoV-2 and Influenza virus in India. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology(AJPP), 6(5) .
- Abdullahi, U. S., Lawal, M., Bharti, J., Garba, Z. A., & Miya, Y. Y. (2021). Immune Thrombocytopenia Purpura among the Various Age Groups Patients Attending Jaypee Multi-super Speciality World Class Hospital Noida. Asian Journal of Immunology, 5(1), 25-32.
- Baba Bala,I.,Bharti, J.(2021). A Review on Recent Advances of Diagnostic and Monitoring of Different Kinds of Diabetes Mellitus. International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology, 8(2), 564-570.
Scholarly Conference Proceedings
Production of green conjugates of silver nanoparticles for determination of antimicrobial potential against biofilm producing Staphylococcus aureus, International Seminar on “Recent Trends and Experimental Approches in Science, Technology and Nature” at IISR Auditorium , Lucknow on December ., 23rd , 24th 2016.
Jaya Bharti research interests have been focused on Synthesis of silver Nano particles via chemical and green synthesis and their effect on biofilm producing Staphylococcus aureus
Prominent Alumni Award-2019, Nirma University, Ahmadabad, Gujrat, India, 2019.
Jaya Bharti current research interests are focused on multidrug resistance microorganism & developing various nanoparticles for find out their effect on microorganism.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert