Dr. Vishwajeet Trivedi
Qualification: MPT- Cardiopulmonary
College/University: Punjabi University Patiala
Introduction: Vishwajeet Trivedi is a Physiotherapist specialized (MPT) in Cardio-pulmonary Physiotherapy from Punjabi University Patiala which is well reputed for development of quality professionals in the field of Physiotherapy. Dr. Trivedi has more than 9 years of teaching as well as clinical experience. He holds a BPT degree from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur.
Prior to taking up the current role as an Assistant Professor, Dr. Vishwajeet Trivedi served in administrative/academic position as a Principal in Malout Institute of Physiotherapy affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot.
He had actively participated in several National as well as International seminars conferences and workshops for professional up gradation.
- Trivedi V. Special Article on Cardiac Rehabilitation. Physiotimes 2014; 2(6): 36-40. ISSN: 0976-1993.
- Trivedi V. Special Article on Pulmonary Rehabilitation. Physiotimes 2014:3(6): 30- 33.
- Trivedi V, Thakur K, Choudhary R et. al. Effect of strength and balance intervention in improving balance, gait and function in traumatic brain injury: a case report. Int J Health Sci Res. 2014; 4(6): 259-266.ISSN: 2249-9571.
- Trivedi V, Jyaraman. Prevalance of Exercise Induced Bronchospasm among the Football Players of State Universities of Punjab. Indian Journal of Physical therapy and Rehabilitation 2014; 3(1): 74-82. ISSN No. 2248-9460.
- Shah S, Trivedi V, Jayaraman G. Correlation between balance and audio-visual reaction time among elderly population of Patiala district. Indian Journal of Physical therapy and Rehabilitation 2015; 4(1): 70-75. ISSN No. 2248-9460.
- Choudhary R, Trivedi V, Choudhary S.G. Effect of Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback Training on the Performance of Track Athlete. IJTRR. 2016; 5(4): 166- 174. ISSN No. 2278-0343.
- Choudhary N, Trivedi V, Sinha A.G. Effect of multi-muscle transcutaneous electric stimulation on body composition of overweight females. Int J Health Sci Res. 2017; 7(1): 138-145. ISSN: 2249-9571.
- Trivedi V, Jayaraman G, Singh S. Prevalence of exercise induced bronchospasm among the football clubs of Punjab. Int J Health Sci Res. 2017; 7(2): 208-214. ISSN: 2249-9571.
- Mazniku A, Dubey V P, N, Trivedi V. Impact of local knee heating and the use of a neoprene knee sleeve on static and dynamic balance among young male athletes. SPORTO MOKSLAS 2021; Nr. 2(100), ISSN 1392-1401.
Presented paper on ‘Role of physiotherapy management in peripheral arterial disease’ in National Seminar on “Role of Physiotherapy in Health Care Delivery: The Need and Realty” held on 22-23 January 2011 at Punjabi University, Patiala.
Presented Paper on ‘Oxygen Toxicity: A Literature Review’ in National Physiotherapy Conference on “Recent Trends in Physiotherapy” held on 4-6 Aug, 2011 at JRNRVCPT, Udaipur.
Presented Paper on ‘Effect of Posture on Tidal Volume & Expiratory Reserve Volume with Spirometer in Normal Subjects’ in National Physiotherapy Conference on “Recent Trends in Physiotherapy” held on 4-6 Aug, 2011 at JRNRVCPT, Udaipur.
Presented Poster on‘Oxygen Toxicity’ in “National Seminar” on 28 Sep 2011 held at Punjabi University, Patiala.
Presented Paper on ‘Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Management of Dyspnea in Physically Inactive, Overweight and Obese Females’ in “Physiocon, IAP Annual Conference & Scientific Meet” held on 3-4 Dec, 2011 at Chandigarh.
Presented Paper on ‘Methodology of Physiotherapy Education in the State of Rajasthan’ in National Seminar on “Methodology of Physiotherapy Education: Issues and Challenges” held on 23-24 March 2012 at Punjabi University, Patiala.
Presented Paper on ‘Feasibility of Using Six Minute Walk Test (6mwt) To Predict Vo2max of the normal population’ in International Conference on “Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Health and Fitness- Preventive, Curative and Therapeutic Aspects” held on 18-20 March 2016 at JRNRVCPT, Udaipur.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITY:
Participated & won various awards in cultural, social & sports activities at college & university level.
General Secretary of healing hand society in Department of Physiotherapy, Punjabi University Patiala in the year 2011-2012.
Judged several scientific sessions in various National and International Physiotherapy conferences.
Act as a member of Institutional ethical committee of IEC University Baddi.
CERTIFICATE OF MERIT/ ACHEIVEMENTS:
Secured 3rd position in University Examinations during B.P.T.
Secured 1stposition in University 1 semester examinations during M.P.T.
Best anchor award at university level, during under-graduate program Certificate of appreciation as a volunteer in national seminar on “the role of physiotherapy in health care delivery: the need and the reality” on 22nd& 23rd January, 2011.
Won 1st prize in Physiocon Quiz Competition held on 3rd& 4th Dec, 2011 at Gyan Sagar Medical College and hospital, Bannur, Patiala.
Certified BLS (Basic Life Support) practitioner from American Heart Association, U.S.A.
Member of editorial board of Indian Journal of Physical therapy and Rehabilitation. (ISSN No. 2248-9460).
Awarded by “Excellence Academician Award” in 2nd International Physiotherapy Conference on “Scientific Perspectives for Better Living & Longer Life in Global Era”, at Department of Physiotherapy, Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur on 4-5 March 2017.
Act as an Organizing Secretary in 1st Two Days Hands-On Workshop on “Maitland Mobilization Concepts and Techniques” held on 1st and 2nd April 2017at IEC University, Baddi.
Received best teacher appreciation letter from the Vice Chancellor of IEC University.
Act as a member of Academic Council in IEC University.
Act as a member of Board of Studies in IEC University and BFUHS Faridot.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert