Assistant Professor, Cardiovascular Technology
Qualification: Ph. D
College/University: Amity Institute of biotechnology
Introduction: Ashok Yadav is an expert in the area of Biotechnology and Medical laboratory technology. He has done his graduation in Medical laboratory technology and post- graduation in Clinical microbiology. He has taught these subjects for nearly 2.6 years at universities such as the Amity University Haryana and GD Goenka University Haryana (India).
Prior to taking up the current role in 2021, Ashok Yadav served in academic positions as a Assistant professor at Amity University Haryana. He has served the society with his own pathological laboratory in Gurugram since 2004.
Ashok Yadav holds a Ph. D from the Amity Institute of biotechnology. He has completed his research work at PGIMER Chandigarh and Jawahar lal Nehru University New Delhi (India).
Publications (from 2015)
‘Kumar, A., Nair, R., Kumar, M., Banerjee, A., Chakrabarti, A., Rudramurthy, S. M., ... & Prasad, R. (2020). Assessment of antifungal resistance and associated molecular mechanism in Candida albicans isolates from different cohorts of patients in North Indian state of Haryana. Folia Microbiologica, 65(4), 747-754.
Vijayasimha, M., Padma, V.V., Mujumdar, S.K.D., Satyanarayana, P.V.V. and Yadav, A., 2014. Kidney injury molecule-1: a urinary biomarker for contrast-induced acute kidney injury. Medical Journal of Dr. DY Patil University, 7(3), p.321.
Vijayasimha, M., Majumdar, S. K. D., Satyanarayana, P. V. V., & Yadav, A. (2014). Liver type fatty acid binding protein (L-FABP): a marker of contrast induced-acute kidney injury. Liver, 19.
Scholarly Conference Proceedings
Research Monographs, Books and Book Chapters ‘Prasad, R., & Singh, A. (Eds.). (2020). Analysis of Membrane Lipids. Springer.
presented a poster on “Assessment of antifungal resistance and associated molecular mechanism in Candida albicans isolates from different cohort of patients in North-Indian state of Haryana” at 11th International Conference on Biology of Yeasts and Filamentous Fungi 2019 at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Conferences attended :
- A national symposium on “LIPIDS IN THE FOREFRONT: A LOT MORE TO DISCOVER” 2016 at Amity University Haryana.
- 35th SMYTE (Small meeting on yeast transport and energetics) 2017 at Amity University Haryana.
- 3rd International Master Class on Fungal Diseases “MYCOCON 2018” at New Delhi
- 11th International Conference on Biology of Yeasts and Filamentous Fungi 2019 at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- A national symposium on “LIPIDS IN THE FOREFRONT: A LOT MORE TO DISCOVER” 2019 at Amity University Haryana.
- A Member of International Society for Human and Animal Mycology (ISHAM).
Ashok’s current research interests are focused on Epidemiology, multi drug resistance and molecular mechanism of antifungal resistance in Candida species.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert