Dr. Mamta Dagar (PT)
Assistant Professor- CardioPulmonary
Qualification: BPT, MPT, Post-Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy
College/University: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi
6 years and 9 months of experience in teaching, training, and academic administration and 6 years of Industrial Experience in multispecialty hospitals.
Awards & Accolades
- “Best Academician Award (SR.)” at Physio Connect 2 National Conference,2022, Faridabad, Haryana.
- “Significant Contribution Award “at Academic - PHYSIO BHARAT 2022, Gurugram.
- “Academic Excellence Award” on World Physiotherapy Day,2019, IAP, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Excellence in the field of Physiotherapy workshop on ICU Management, by Medanta-The Medicity,2018.
- “Significant Contribution Award “at 2nd National Sports Physiotherapy Conference, 2019 New Delhi.
Current Area of Research
- Diabetes Management
- Quality of life management.
- Geriatric functional rehabilitation.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert