Dr. Shaveta Ahalwat
Qualification: PhD (Pharmaceutics)
College/University: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar.
Dr. Shaveta Ahalwat is an expert in nanotechnology with a background in formulation and development. She has completed her B. Pharmacy from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, and her M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) from PGIIMS, Rohtak. She has completed her Ph.D. from the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar (India).
She started her carrier in an academic position as a Lecturer of Pharmaceutics for 1.5 years and presently working as an Assistant Professor at the School of Medical and Allied Sciences, GD Goenka University (India). She has published various research papers in reputed national and international journals. She has more than 6 years of experience in both research and academics.
Publications (From 2016):
- “Development of novel lipid matrix for improved sustained release effect of a hydrophilic drug via response surface methodology”, Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology, 67. (Ahalwat, S., Bhatt, D.C., 2022), 102993.
- “Fabrication of lipid combination for bioavailability enhancement of isoniazid”, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 15(12). (Ahalwat, S., Bhatt, D.C., Rohilla, S., 2022), pp.1-10.
- “Fabrication of potential gastro retentive microspheres of itraconazole for stomach- specific delivery: Statistical optimization and in vitro evaluation”, Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science, 10(03). (Rohilla, S., Bhatt, D.C., Ahalwat, S., 2020), pp. 119- 127.
- “Effect Processing Variables on The Characteristics of Itraconazole Hollow Microspheres”, International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutics,11(6). (Rohilla, S., Bhatt, D.C., Ahalwat, S., 2019), pp.108-115,
- “Quetiapine Fumarate Loaded Mucoadhesive Nanoemulsion: Formulation, Optimization and Brain Delivery via Intranasal Administration”, Drug Delivery Letters, Bentham Science publisher, 6. (Setia, A., Ahalwat, S., 2016), pp. 64-76.
Her current research interests are focused on the formation of novel lipid matrices for drug
encapsulation, controlled drug release formulations, specific drug delivery to the different body
organs especially, Brain and Lungs with experience in various software such as Design Expert
and Graph Pad Prism.
Contribution to the Profession and Awards:
She was awarded University Research Fellowship for 3 years on the basis of topper in Ph.D.
entrance exam under the aegis of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology,
Dr. Shaveta Ahalwat has a sound skills in formulation development and expertise in various fields of teaching and research.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert