Dr. Bhagat Singh
Qualification: Ph.D. (Applied Mathematics).
College/University: South Asian University, (A University Established by the SAARC Nations)
Dr. Bhagat Singh is an expert in the area of Numerical Analysis, Finite Difference Methods, Scientific Computing & Partial Differential Equations. Dr. Singh qualified CSIR-UGC NET-2013, GATE-2013, and GATE-2015, and was awarded UGC fellowship by the Government of India, New Delhi for pursuing doctoral studies.
- Navnit Jha and Bhagat Singh, A Quasi-Variable Mesh-Network And Fourth-Order Compact Discretization for Three-Dimensions Mildly Nonlinear Stationary Convection-Diffusion Equations, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations,Willey, (2020) (SCIE, F- 3.568).
- Navnit Jha and Bhagat Singh, An Arithmetic Average Fourth-Order Compact Discretization for 3D Nonlinear Singular Elliptic PDEs on a Smooth Quasi-Variable Grid Network, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Elsevier, (2020) (SCI, SCIE, F-2.872).
- Navnit Jha and Bhagat Singh, Exponential Basis Combined Exponential Expanding Grids Third (Four)- Order Accurate Compact Schemes for Solving Nonlinear Three-Dimensional Convection-Diffusion- Reaction Equations, Advances in Difference Equations, Springer, (2019) (SCIE, F- 3.761).
- Navnit Jha, Venu Gopal, Bhagat Singh, A Third-Order Accurate Finite Difference Method and Compact Operator Approach for Mildly Nonlinear Two Spatial Dimensions Elliptic BVPs with Integral Form of Source Term, Soft Computing for Problem Solving, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 817. Springer, Singapore (2019) DOI:/10.1007/978-981-13-1595-4_71
- Navnit Jha, Venu Gopal, Bhagat Singh, Geometric Grid Network and Third-Order Compact Scheme for Solving Nonlinear Variable Coefficients 3D Elliptic PDEs. International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, A World Scientific Journal, (2018) DOI: 1142/S1793962318500538
- Navnit Jha and Bhagat Singh, A supra-convergent scheme for the numerical solution of three-space dimensions convection-diffusion equation in The International Conference on Computational Modeling & Simulation (ICCMS-2017) organized by the Faculty of Science, University of Colombo, Sri
- Navnit Jha, Venu Gopal, Bhagat Singh, A Family of Compact Finite Difference Formulations for Three- Space Dimensional Nonlinear Poisson’s Equations in Cartesian Coordinates, Differential Equation and Dynamical System, Springer, (2016) DOI: 1007/s12591-016-0314-x
Placement Expert Talk to Expert