Dr. Shradhey Gupta
Qualification: Graduation (B.Sc.) in Science (PCM), (M.Sc.) in Chemistry, Ph.D. in Chemistry
College/University: Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
2019 – 2020 - Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship – Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
2017 – 2019 - National Postdoctoral Fellowship (NPDF), Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), India
2017 – 2018 - Research Associate (RA), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India
2011 – 2015 - Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India
2009 – 2011 - Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India
- Gupta, S.; Rafiq, S.; Kundu, M.; Sen, P. “Origin of Strong Synergism in Weakly Perturbed Binary Solvent System: A Case Study of Primary Alcohols and Chlorinated Methanes” J. Phys. Chem. B. 2012, 4, 1345– 1355.
- Gupta, S.; Rafiq, S.; Sen, P. “Dynamics of Solvent Response in Methanol–Chloroform Binary Solvent Mixture: A Case of Synergistic Solvation” J. Phys. Chem. B. 2015, 119, 3135–3141.
- Sengupta, B.; Mukherjee, P.; Das, S.; Rafiq, S.; Gupta, S.; Dethe, D. H.; Sen, P. “Femtosecond Dynamics of Photoinduced cis-trans Isomerisation of Ethyl-3-(1H-indole-3-yl) acrylate” Chem. Phys. Lett. 2015, 638, 31–37.
- Faizi*, M. S. H.; Gupta*, S.; Mohan, K V.; Jain, V. K.; Sen, P. “Highly Selective Visual Detection of Fe3+ at ppm Level” Sensors and Actuators B: Chem. 2016, 222, 15–20. * Both authors contributed equally to this work.
- Mukherjee, P.; Gupta, S.; Rafiq, S.; Yadav, R.; Jain, V. K.; Raval, J.; Sen, P. “Ramping of pH Across the Water Pool of a Reverse Micelle” Langmuir 2016, 32, 1693–1699.
- Kumar, V.*; Gupta, S.*; Rathod, A.; Vinayak, V.; Joshi, K. B. “Biomimetic fabrication of biotinylated peptide nanostructures upon diatom scaffold: a plausible model for sustainable energy” RSC Advance 2016, 6, 73692-73698.* Both authors contributed equally to this work.
- Gupta, S.; Chakraborty, A.; Sen, P. “Elucidation of intriguing methanol-dichloromethane binary solvent mixture: Synergistic effect, analytical modeling, NMR and photo-induced electron transfer studies” J. Mol. Liq. 2016, 223, 274-282.
- Gautam, S.; Kashyap, M.; Gupta, S.; Namdeo, V. K.; Jeffryes, C.; Schoefs, B.; Gordon, R.; Joshi, K. B.; Vinayak, V. “Metabolic engineering of TiO 2 nanoparticles in Nitzschia palea to form diatom nanotubes: an ingredient for solar cells to produce electricity and biofuel” RSC Advance 2016, 6, 97276-97284.
- Gupta, S.; Parida, K.; Mukherjee, P.; Sen, P. “Mixed Solvent Chemistry through Synergistic Solvation: Structure, Property and Function of t-Butanol-Dichloromethane Binary Solvent Mixture” J. Sol. Chem. 2017, 46, 461–475.
- Kumar, V.*; Kumar, N.*; Gupta, S.*; Joshi, K. B.” Short Peptide Amphiphile Cage Facilitate Engineering of Gold Nanoparticles under the Laser Field” ChemistrySelect 2017, 2, 211-218.
* Authors contributed equally to this work.
- Kumar, V.*; Gupta, S.*; Kumar, N.; Singh, R.; Yadva, S. K.; Joshi, K. B. “Laser-induced fabrication of gold nanoparticles on shellac-driven peptide nanostructures” Mater. Res. Express 2017, 4, 035036.
* Authors contributed equally to this work.
- Gupta, S.; Kumar, V.; Joshi, K. B. “Solvent mediated photo-induced morphological transformation of AgNPs-peptide hybrids in water-EtOH binary solvent mixture” J. Mol. Liqs. 2017, 236, 266–277. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00319104.2017.1346649
- Singh, R.; Gupta, S.; Kumar, V.; Joshi, K. B. “Hierarchical self assembly of diproline peptide into dumbbells and copper ions-promoted robust disc” ChemNanoMat 2017, 3, 620–624.
- Gupta, S.; Kashyap, M.; Kumar, V; Jain, P.; Vinayak, V.; Joshi, K. B. “Peptide mediated facile fabrication of silver nanoparticles over living diatom surface and its application” J. Mol. Liq. 2018, 249, 600–608. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2017.11.086
- Gupta, S.; Yadav, A.; Joshi, K. B. “Study of electron transfer process in aqueous methanol system by using tryptophan based short peptide – amino acid pairs” J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chem 2018, 356, 556–564. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jphotochem.2018.01.041
- Gupta, S.; Mukherjee, P.; Sengupta, B.; Sen, P. “Dynamical Response in Methanol-Chloroform Binary vSolvent Mixture over fs-μs Time Regime” Physics and Chemistry of Liquids 2018, 56 (4), 496-507.
- Gupta, S.; Kumar, V.; Singh, R.; Shukla, P; Joshi, K. B., “Ornamentation of triskelion peptide nanotori to produce AuNPs embedded peptide Nano-bangles” Chemistry - an Asian Journal 2018, 13, 3285- 3295. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/asia.201801270
- Gour,N; Kshtriya, V; Gupta, S; Koshti, B; Singh, R; Patel, D; Joshi, K B “Synthesis and aggregation studies of Pyridothiazole based AIEE probe and its application in sensing amyloid fibrillation” ACS Applied Bio Materials 2019, 2, 4442−4455. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/acsabm.9b00627
Ahirwar, A.; Gupta, S.; Kashyap, M.; Shukla, P.; Vinayak, V. “Differential cell viability in Nitzschia palea on exposure to different organic and inorganic environmental effluents” International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology 2020, 17, 493–504.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert