Ms. Priyanka Nair
Qualification: B.A. English (Hons.), LL.B , LL.M, Ph.D. (pursuing)
College/University: University of Delhi, University of Kerala, National Law University, Delhi, Hidayatullah National Law University- Raipur
Introduction: Ms. Priyanka Nair is an Assistant Professor in the School of Law, GD Goenka University, Haryana. She completed her LL.M from the National Law University, Delhi. Prior to this, she was working with O.P Jindal University, Sonipat. She has several publications and academic presentations in various national seminars and conferences to her credit. Her areas of interest include Criminal law and Constitutional law.
List of Publications, Conferences, Workshops, etc:
- Devouring Fellow Beings: The Norm of Human Cannibalism- Supremo Amicus Journal- ISSN 2456-9704
- The Malediction of Juvenile Delinquency- Jus Dicere Journal- ISBN: 978-93-5300-107-0
- Crime Victims- CPJ Law Journal Volume IX- July, 2019- ISSN 0976-3562
- Authored and presented a paper titled “Insolvency Procedure in India and UK with special reference to the Resolution plans” at 2019 INSOLVENCY & BANKRUPTCY SYMPOSIUM, Centre for Transnational Commercial Law (CTCL) at National Law University Delhi.
- Presented a paper titled “Crime Victims and Victimology” in National Seminar on Access to Criminal Justice and Legal Reforms in India by Jus Dicere held at Indian International Centre, New Delhi on August 19th, 2018.
- Presented a paper in Government Law College, Trivandrum’s National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights titled “Patent Issues and Intellectual Property Rights in India” conducted by The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Government Law College, Trivandrum in January 2018.
- Presented a paper on “Judicial accountability and VR Krishna Iyer's Judgments” conducted by The Law Trust, Trivandrum, Kerala on 20th November 2017.
- Presented a paper on “Human Rights and Anti- Terrorism” in the national seminar conducted by Kerala Law Academy, Trivandrum, Kerala on the 3rd of October 2016.
- Presented a paper on “Victims of Terrorism” in the national seminar conducted by Kerala Law Academy, Trivandrum, Kerala on the 3rd of October 2016.
- Hosted the 2019 INSOLVENCY & BANKRUPTCY SYMPOSIUM, Centre for Transnational Commercial Law (CTCL) at National Law University Delhi.
- Second prize for Debate Competition conducted by Kerala Law Academy in the year 2016 during their law fest, LEX ACADEMIA.
- First prize for legal quiz competition held in 2015 at Government Law College, Ernakulam.
- Certification Program carried out by United Nations Decade for Deserts and the Fight Against Desertification (UNDDD) in 2013.
Placement Expert Talk to Expert