Global Tie Ups
Nationalities on Campus
Welcome to the School of Law
The School of Law aims to explore and identify novel areas of law and policy through relentless engagement in developing legal theory and practice, academic potential, critical analytical ability and advocacy skills so as to fully equip the students with a learning which is intellectually stimulating, socially vital and professionally enriching. The School of Law adopts multidisciplinary approach towards legal education and develops a positive attitude in students to make them realize that the lawyers are an integral part of the system of adjudication, determination of policies and setting up of standards for regulation of various activities through relevant institutions. It, therefore, trains them for placements in judicial and quasi-judicial bodies, regulatory authorities, commissions, voluntary organizations and other sectors.
The GD Goenka School of Law offers 3- Year LL.B. (Hons.) programme and 5-Year Integrated B.A./BBA/B.Com LL.B. (Hons.) programme. These programmes are intended to impart intensive knowledge and training in the Management/Social Science subjects as well as Law subjects and helps students to acquire wider perspectives both for managerial responsibilities and professional application. The LLM One Year Program provides candidates with the opportunity to equip themselves for active and effective participation, as professionals, in legal counselling, advocacy and decision-making. Whether the context be courtroom or legislative hearing, attorney’s office or corporate board room, state agency, community centre or international conference table, our graduates are prepared. Techniques of instruction include lectures, problem-based learning, seminars, informal small group discussions, moot court competitions, individually supervised field and library research projects, and a variety of experiential methods. “Clinical” components, in the form of case law, real or simulated lawyers’ tasks, are an essential part of the program.
Prof. (Dr.) Anil Dawra
Proctor and Professor
GD Goenka School of Law - A Top Law College in Delhi NCR
GD Goenka School of Law is one of best law colleges in Delhi NCR with a robust reputation for its high quality teaching and legal research. Our law college in Gurgaon is approved by the Bar Council of India, and is one of the most prominent law colleges in Gurgaon and its surrounding areas. Being the top law college in Delhi region, GD Goenka offers an impressive range of academic and professional courses. Our study programmes have undergraduate as well as post-graduate law courses, including honours courses. With a reputation of delivering a high standard of education together with industry-relevant hands-on experience, the School of Law, being the best law colleges in Delhi, provides an all-round study experience to usher students towards having a successful career in law.
Among the best law colleges in Delhi, We have a diverse and committed faculty that has years of experience in their respective areas of expertise along with a sincere passion to provide professional education to the students.
Get a head-start at the best LLB college in Gurgaon
The School of Law is a part of the prestigious GD Goenka University, one of the top universities in the country. Our LLB college in Gurgaon is backed by the most distinguished and diverse faculty along with top-of-the-line facilities in order to provide the best opportunities for education and research. Our medium of instruction includes lectures, problem-based learning, seminars, informal group discussions, moot court competitions, research projects, and a range of experiential methods. This blended study approach of ours helps us to continue pushing the boundaries of education and curriculum, and make us one of the best law colleges in Delhi. As a top law college in Delhi NCR, GD Goenka School of Law is a forerunner in offering cutting-edge law courses suited to the changing landscape of legal education.
After completing course, the graduates from the GD Goenka Law College in Gurgaon will be:
- Able to exhibit a basic understanding of the Indian Legal System.
- Show proficiency in legal analysis, legal reasoning and practice skills.
- Show knowledge of substantive as well as procedural law.
- Display ability in legal research along with written and oral communication in regards to legal matters.
- Ability to draft legal documents as well as organise legal analysis.
Here is why you should pursue your degree from GD Goenka, one of the top law colleges in Delhi:
- As the best law college in Delhi NCR, we have a meticulously designed curriculum that has contributions from top professionals and academic bodies of the industry, ensuring that the students are employment ready.
- Another aspect that makes us the top law college in Delhi is that we have multicultural environment with students from different nations and countries. This gives students opportunity to interact and learn from their peers.
- At GD Goenka Law College in Gurgaon, you will find Intra and Inter-school academic competition taking place on a weekly basis. These competitions include debates, extempore, legal role play, moot court, research paper presentations, legal quizzes, etc.
- Being a top law college in Delhi, we make sure that eminent personalities from the legal fraternity are invited for guest lectures along with workshops and seminars on monthly basis. There are periodical visits to Parliament, Law commission of India, etc.
Prof. (Dr.) Anil
Proctor and Professor
Criminal Law & Criminal Justice System
Constitutional and Competition Laws
International Commercial Law
Cyber Laws, Media Laws, International Trade, CPC, CRPC
Public International Law
Dr. Annamma Samuel
Intellectual Property Law, Cyber Law
Mr. Shreyas Vyas
Mr. Pankaj Avasthi
Economics and Finance
Dr. Bhupinder Singh
Labour and Industrial Laws
Dr. Praveen Kumar
Head of Department